Life Fit Labs Garner NCRip off

K

I too now have been dooped into purchasing, what I thought was a free trial of the Colon Cleanse only to find out that I too have been charged the $69.98. Only when I received mine and turned around to send it back they reduced my credit owed by $10.50 and called it a stocking fee. Which in no way was that indicated on my paperwork when they sent me the product. I too want to encourage others to do several things:
1. Make sure you read thoroughly before purchasing anything on a website.
2. Also read thoroughly your packing slip/invoice they send along with the product.
3. To be even more sure, do a little homework before buying from any company you don't know if they a reputable company.
I think I am a very smart and savvy person. Obviously not enough to let companies like Life Fit pull one over on me.

Good luck.