Life ChangesHorrible Rehab Services

M

I sent my son to that rehab for for a program of 60 days, when I discovered that the centre was opened only 3 months and that the statistics about their relapse rate were then invalid and after my son told me that there were no doctor available 24x7 as they claimed northat all the nursing staff were registered as they informed me, I decided to take him out after 1 night.
Yes, only one night. They tried to convince me to leave him but I insisted to take him after one night.

They discharged him and told me they were not in the business of stealing money but helping people. Yet, they refused to give me the $ 37, 000 I paid for the program and offered only $15, 000.

My advice is never to pay the full amount in advance and make sure you go and visit these facilities many times without appointments.

Also never use a website called DRS or Drug Rehab http://www.drugrehab.ca/ which presents themselves as an unbiased advisory service as they work with all these facilities to send them patients or actually customers or victims