liesure timetook money out of my account

I got a phone call and they taked me into getting their infomation for one dollar with the promise that if i did'nt want it i could keep the 120.00 in gas vouchers for free. When I recieved their info I did'nt like it and the gas vouchers said if i used them meant they could take money from my account. I tore them up and called them and said i did'nt want their stuff and was told i would recieve an email showing i refused their services. I never recieved an email and the 1 dollar was actually 3 0r 4. Then a week later i found out they took out almost 30.00 out of my account for something called identity protect i went to my bank and they told me the only way to stop them was to delete my card and get a new one so i did, but when i looked at my account again they had taken another 29.95 teh day before i had it changed. Iwould like to know if ther is anyway of getting my money back. I think these people should go to jail for what their doing to hard working people.