LH InternationalScam and cheating

Looks like LH International Promotions, a.k.a. LHIP or LHI has changed their name to Refined Marketing. Still the same old scam. Beware.

• Valerie Aug 12, 2016

I recently went in for an interview at LH International. I had one interview with them where they were reluctant to tell me what exactly the new hires would be doing and they could not give me any sort of estimate on what pay would be. I assured them I understood it was entry level but I continued to probe the interviewer with questions on what exactly the new hires would be doing and they could not give me a straight answer except that if I received a call back I would be coming in for a full day interview- which sounded to me like they expected people to come in and work a full day for them for free just so the interviewees would know what type of jobs they were applying for. This did NOT sound like a good idea for me and I did not intend to participate in a second 'interview'. But what is causing me to file this report now is that I have been contacted by a company called Insight Marketing responding to my resume on Monster. I just set up an interview and noticed that the address and phone number are the same as LH International. I had no desire to be a part of that sort of company so I called back Insight Marketing (or LH International whatever you want to call it) and they told me that while they shared the same building they were not the same company... but why would they share the same phone? The same type of business? And the same 3 suites in the same building? I believe they are operating under multiple names and I wanted to let everyone know that. And from what I have seen on this site multiple people have been scammed by this company which is the feeling I got in the first interview. Needless to say I will not be keeping the interview with Insight Marketing.