Lewis Tree Serviceleft a mess of brush and logs on our property

C Aug 17, 2018

There was a power outage due to tree falling on the NYSEG branch line to 323 Farm to Market Road.

The service line to 323 Farm to Market is located near the entrance sign to my Community of 70 Homes called Arlington Heights. I am the contracts and grounds committee chairperson. I can be reached at [protected]@nycap.rr.com or [protected].

The outage at 323 was corrected by temporary measures last week, including rope to stabilize one of the old power poles providing service to 323 Farm to Market.

On August 14, Lewis Tree Service crew dedicated to NYSEG came and did extensive tree and limb removal . While doing the work, Lewis truck driver smashed one of our streetlights at the entrance to Arlington Heights. Lewis promised to pay for a new light and its installation.

At the end of the day when Lewis left there was an ugly pile of brush and logs visible to all entering AH. It looks awful. Lewis crew and foreman promised they would return on 16th and do cleanup. It is the 17th and Lewis tells me that NYSEG keeps directing that crew to other jobs. Please get them over here to clean up their mess.

And, you need to send an inspector or engineer over here because there are still lots of branches and large diameter vines hanging off the service line to 323 Farm to Market. Those need to be cleared out or the line will just be brought down again and you will be back here fixing what you should do now.

Finally, the Lewis truck messed up the turf near our entrance sign. Does Lewis fix the damaged turf with top soil and grass seed or does NYSEG take care of that.

More Lewis Tree Service Complaints & Reviews