Level Ten HostingUnathorised charges

A

I started my subscription to the service of Level Ten Hosting as my Web and E-Commerce Hosting Provider on Oct 1st [protected]). The order was for a domain name for 2 years @ 19.90 USD and, web hosting subscription of monthly payment of 9.95 USD. I have made the subscription payment of 9.95 through paypal.
My understanding from the website was that the domain name registration was a one off payment of 19.90 USD valid for 2 years. The monthly payment was 9.95 USD for hosting my website.

I have come to notice that my Level Ten Hosting was charging me 19.9 USD twice - a total monthly charge of of 39.80 USD from Oct -10- 2008 to Jan 3rd 2009.
I have notified Level ten Hosting via email attaching paypal details, for this miscrepancy, and they appologised and made a refund of 19.9 USD in the month of Jan 2009
Until Jan 2009, I was only due for 19.90 + (4 x 9.95) = 59.70 USD. But they charged 159.60 USD.

Again, in month of February, Level Hosting charged me 39.80 USD to my paypal account. I have raised a dispute with paypal for this unauthorised activity. In response, Level Ten, terminated account and I was not able to login to the site at all. In short they stopped their services. Paypal advised me to take this issue directly with Level ten Hosting for refund.
I have submitted a ticket to Level Ten for not able to login in February, for which I haven't received any response. The account was terminated without my request, and I was charged from Feb 2009 to April 2009 for a total of 79.60 USD
In April 2009 I sent my cancellation request to Level Hosting, and I received a cancellation response from tthem via email. On May 5th 2009, I have been charged 19.9 USD again, without my authorisation to my paypal account. Level Ten Hosting owe me a total of 179.45 USD so far now.

I have sent them a mail requesting a refund, but considering how poor their service and prior communication is, I am not sure of a positive reply.

Any advice what I can do to get my money back and stop them charging me again. There are some reports against this company I found on Internet /URL removed/

Appears like I am not alone. Please advise

More Level Ten Hosting Complaints & Reviews

• Ly
    lynnfish00 Mar 25, 2011

I agree. The package I purchased does not work at all. I follow the directions to upload the products but does not work. I get told if I pay this much more then they will have someone do it. I should not have to pay when the website should be fixed to allow me to do it my self. I have another website very similiar to this and it works good. I purchased from someone else though.

• Vi
    Vito Rotondi Dec 20, 2011

Not only do they give superb service to their customers when they've joined, but you get this before you even sign up. I've sites with several hosts, and this is by far the best, because you are treated as real people, and not just another customer.

• Da
    DannyP Dec 26, 2011

Thank you, John Grahm at LTH for your work on our website . Your commitment and experience were a great help in getting these sites up and running in a timely and economical way that gave us the opportunity to be on-line much sooner than we expected.

Jacqui Boyce Jan 06, 2012

Level Ten Hosting is the best value I know of for domain registration, and business domain hosting. Their prices are very competitive, but it's their quality of service that earnsthem my loyalty - responsive and personal.

• Be
    Beason Emma Jan 10, 2012

level ten hosting offered affordable web hosting thorough and generous set of features, and at almost unbelievable prices, so I decided to try it out. After a few months I was pleasantly surprised that the service lived up to its billing in every way, on top of which the customer service was superb, so I've since purchased considerably more from them. level ten hosting shines in just about every way, and I would whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone looking for hosting or reseller hosting

• Ni
    Nicola Young Jan 21, 2012

We have been using Level Ten Hosting since the start of our site and it has never failed us. Level Ten Hostingis very quick with the creation and maintenance of emails. I would absolutely recommend Level Ten Hosting’s hosting services for anyone looking to streamline the hosting process for efficiency and convenience.

Christina Ruffier Jan 27, 2012

I have been using your services for over six years and am more than pleased with the service. everything is excellent about this service and I am not looking to move anywhere else!

• Th
    Thomas Lively Feb 05, 2012

The service provides beyond what I was looking for at a decent rate. So, I guess you would say I'm getting more for my money

• Ka
    Kathryn Szelag Feb 19, 2012

It was a great rate with great features. I haven't had any regrets

• Az
    Azalia Nohemi Feb 21, 2012

More than happy with 6 years of your service :)

John Fr Feb 26, 2012

I have used your services for years with multiple websites and refer you to anyone looking for a valuable hosting site!

• Do
    Douglas Tao Mar 07, 2012

Good service, excellent rates and support.

Marie Tao Mar 17, 2012

We are happy with the service and recommend it to others. All expectations were met.