Letletgo scams

N

I posted several items to sell on Letgo, within minutes I got people replying to me, ready to buy things, without asking any questions. Like that was not wired enough, they offered me more money of what the asking price was, "to hold the item for them". I was stupid enough to give my address for them to mail a "certified check"..Days later the check came for 670 Dollars, for a 50 Dollar item I was selling. I am holding it to bring to the police to report the scam. and hopefully get that person. The other "buyer" showed up at my door at 11 PM, instead of 7 PM and kept harassing until the police was called..I feel disgusted with the whole experience.. It was my first and only experience selling on line. Thank God I read reviews on line, to not get any further with the transactions that could have taken place. I wonder if I can report them to the the police, court or anyone else for stealing people's identity. I will honestly take my time doing it. I am an innocent person, who was taken advantage of..