Leon's Furniturecustomer service

R Feb 11, 2016 Edmonton, AB Review updated:

A 3 month long issue I've been trying to resolve with Leon's, and I would appreciate it if anyone has any pointers...

aside from reiterating the painful process we've been through, and that at least one CSR said we could get a refund, is there anything else I can do/say to Management on Monday to get the refund processed?

Spoken to Hope, Shoe, Amanda, Sarah and list goes on...

They all claim to be Manager/Supervisor . Cannot share their last name when asked, cannot resolve the issue & very arrogant .

I'm thinking I would ask for the Customer Service phone number for Leon's Head office. If that route doesn't work, then what else can I do? Should I file a complaint with the BBB?

• D
      Jul 22, 2016

I bought a couple of sofa from Leon’s Furniture LTD. Weston 10 Suntract road. Surprisingly one of the Sofas that had been delivered to my house rally busted on one corner. You can see the picture that I attached. And on top of the sofa price I paid $200.00 for fabric protection the day I process the payment.

Leon’s Customer care center is not to help you the problem you have, obviously to insult you. They batter call themselves Customer insulting center. I really do not have a word to put about the lady that talked to me about the sofa that I received. (Please see the attached picture). I am so disappointed with the service that I got from Leon’s and I will never ever go back again to buy anything from them. The worst of the worst, she told me on our conversation the manager will call you to discuss the issue, but never happened.
    Whoever sees this message, you better think twice before you go out and buy something from Leon’s

• D
      Nov 08, 2019

@Dereje Meskelie Instead of correcting my spelling error try to work on your company weakness.