Leona BolashUnauthorized Charges

On April 5, Value Max debited $19.95 from my account without prior authorization. This seems to be a link from Intelius which I also used. I have also been charged $19.95 from Intelius as well. I had to call my brokerage firm to report both of these unauthorized charges against my account and am in the process of having my debit card changed because of it. These unauthorized charges almost caused me to overdraw. Please advise what to do from here?

• In
    Intelius_Customer_Support Nov 05, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call [protected] Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.