[Resolved] LensCrafters — 98387
I went to LensCrafters today on September 28th, 2019 around 1pm.
There is a lot of detail that I would rather talk to someone over the phone. It has to due with the manager Ashyle there and the way she talked to me. One things she said to me was, "well that's common sense." That is referring to bringing in my husband for prescription sunglasses. We have bought glasses from you guys before and only needed my husbands prescription not to have measurements done and they weren't cheap and so to have her talk to us the way she did was not right especially since she is a manager. I would like to talk to someone from corporate about the whole story.
Phone number [protected]
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- [Resolved] LensCrafters - exam cost 
- LensCrafters - sales rep: ellen’s unethical behavior
- LensCrafters - contact lenses/exam
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - online order