Lens DRxLousy product

I recently purchased the Lens DRx and it is not what it claims to be. This product is a rip-off and should be taken off the market. I wish I had done my homework a little better before wasting my money on this product as I have since found other who are equally dissatisfied with this product. I would like to be able to get my money back but not sure where to go for that. Once again this product should be pulled for the market as it does not do what it advertises. This product is awful! Trash

• Im
    imfair Mar 11, 2015

There is no expiry date on the box & by the time I used it, the scratch solution, (Step 2) had crystalized. It was too thick & gummy to get out of the bottle & then the tip of the wand broke off in the bottle. Thus, the process was impossible to complete. All I had left was Step 1, the glass cleaner. A lot of money for a glorified glass cleaner. I could have used Windex. Don't buy the product.

• Nh
    NHoward Sep 05, 2010

i completely agree, not only does the liquid not form a smooth surface on the lens, the tiny hairs on the applicator fall off and become stuck to the lens of your glasses. This product is completely worthless, should be pulled from the market and the company selling it should be prosecuted for false advertising.