Lenovo Direct — shipping delays poor customer svc.
Don't get fooled that you will be able to buy something from LenovoDirect website. The prices are great, the product is not available. I have been waiting a month so far and tried to contact them. If you use a debit card, they will put an immediate hold on your account for the purchase, but they don't have the product to ship. They will wait weeks and then tell you they will substitute your order with another item, also not available, and they you'll wait another month for that to be built and shipped. The customer service person I spoke with in India was Pashe, he was unable to give me contact info about the company in Toronto Canada who he represents... against the rules. He kept asking me for the SPECIFIC reason why I wanted to contact them... I said I was a dissatisfied customer! He then asked if I wanted to cancel the order or change it, I told him I was dissatisfied with the delay in delivery and wished to speak directly to the Toronto Office of Lenovo about my problem. His rules would not permit this. Avoid Frustration like this, DON'T buy from Lenovodirect!
More Lenovo Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays!
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty
- Lenovo - cheating customers
- Lenovo - smart phones
- Lenovo - on-site service delayed for more than a week now due to part availability
- Lenovo Group - lenovo thinkpad computer
- Lenovo Group - no repairs possible for a 3 week old lenovo yoga tab 3
- Lenovo Desktop Computer - fraud/extended warranty