Lending Direct, LLCBeware of them

I received a card from a business opportunities packet and responded. I was somewhat pissed that it requires to send money for shipping the material. I sent the amount requested in February, and did not receive the material until April. Supposedly they offer a work-from-home opportunity of processing computer applications. I made the huge mistake of ordering the information, and now unable to contact anyone from the company. There is a voicemail that comes on and states someone will be in after 6, but that is also a lie. They do not respond to messages left, and now I will have to contact the BBB & Attorney General's office to file a complaint to get a refund. These companies are becoming more & more prevalent. Greed appears to be the primary motivation, and we must put these people out of business.

• Is
    islacy Jul 15, 2011

I also joined Lending Direct a year ago and paid $40.00 for the information. I havent heard from the company and I called the phone number that was given to me when I joined and they went out of business. Please dont join this company because this is fraud.

• St
    StevenRansom Sep 11, 2010

If you are looking for a real home base business, Then check out Commission River or call me at [protected]. This is a FREE home Base Business. Whether you own a blog, create your own web pages, or make sales in the real-world, earn top dollar for your efforts selling the best products on planet earth!

- Volume-based compensation plan
    - Free personal website
    - Free marketing tools
    - Online reporting
    - No cost to join
    - Free training

James May 18, 2010

I just wanted to say that I am the real James Aaron Nodwell, and I don't know who posted the information on this site with my name and everything, but as far as I am concerned the false postings under my name are not to be listened too. It could be a enemy friend or an ex-lover, but please do not post any information with my name again.

• Qu
    QueenAries Feb 22, 2010

It's funny I ran across this site. About all most a year ago I also read an ad in a magizine about lending direct and thought it seemed ligit because the name souned familar. Letter i remembered i had saw a comercial about them on t.v. so i sent my money through the mail. About a month later my package came. We I looked through the package It just didn't seem right so instead of me investing any more I tucked it away. Now about 4 month later I get a letter in the mail offering me A web site and free flyiers and postcards for a free at a disconted price. so I tucked that away [i pretty much took it as a lost at this point]. Now here it is almost a year later and I recievied a postcard in the mail with the id they assigned me asking me to get in contact with them. I don't no if I should get back with them or not. But I have something that some of you might be intersted in so check it out it won't hurt to see.http://www.tripleclicks.com/10979072. than blog about it.

• Ro
    Roots Feb 16, 2010

It's funny I stumbled upon this website because today I received in the mail a letter from lending direct asking me to upgrade my account. Now I have been in the processing of moving back and forth between states and forgot all about I even had a account with them. So I figure I would go their website and log in and refresh my memory because hey maybe I can make some money with this, right.

So I type "lendingdirect.com" in the search engine and find this site and wanted to add my experience of when I first ordered the information in back in November of 2009.

I ordered the information and it came in a timely matter. I even was able to contact someone by phone and spoke with him about advertising. The only thing though is I'm out of work and really don't have the cash to invest.

But if it is helpful, one of the type of advertising they offer is their service of mailing the postcards for you. He also discussed with me about buying fliers and business cards to pass out. The way I see it this is direct selling, but maybe someone knowledgeable is internet marketing can make it work.

I think the best way of making money with this is blasting out postcards like crazy and as much as you can afford. This is a numbers game, the more stuff you throughout something is bound to stick.

But who is in the business of "Hope" right now, people are looking for ways to make cash, legitimately online and not super fast or overnight but quickly.

Hope this helps

Joseph Beasley Oct 13, 2009

I don't have really much to say except for the fact that I too have waisted money as well as my time on seemingly legitimate opportunities, only to currently end up broke and unemployed with nowhere to direction to trustingly turn to...

James Sep 07, 2009

This company is not to be trusted, I thought about joining them but instead after much research, and of course considering what it was about, I knew it was too good to be true. I posted a response on here awhile ago telling people about how they should stay away from this company. I also told people about another adventure I had found through NuLegacy International, only to realize that more money was being spend than what was coming in, hint no money was coming in. So I apologize for leading people to another company that scams people. I learned my lesson, and if I run across anymore off the wall companies, I'll make sure and let everyone know.

Joreatha Sep 07, 2009

Wow! Am I glad to see this I just ran across the very same paperwork offering a new Dell Computer for completing so many financial apps for a 3rd party for Dell and I was wondering if it was legit. I too saw it in a business opoortunity mag that came in the mail but, I hadn't mail it out yet. Now I won't.

• Do
    doimred Aug 19, 2009

I too sent them $39.95 and I got the material in a timely manner, however I looked up the company in the Massachuttes BBB and they give the company an "F". I called the company and some woman answered the phone and I asked questions like what are their sales figures and was told that that was confidential. I asked how many of the affiliates were making money and they would not answer that either. Their ad also says if you send them the whole $295.00 they would provide you with a web site, however that is not up and running and the woman said it would'nt be up for a few months.???????? I also asked them if I could visit their office and they said that they do not receive visitors. Makes me believe that the addess they give may be a mail drop. My advice is "don't go anywhere near this outfit"

jodecy29 Aug 07, 2009

Everyone who is on this website asking about this...how many REAL jobs have you had to PAY MONEY to apply for? Does McDonald's charge a fee when you get hired? Do you have to pay a bank to work there? Hello! Any company that wants you to PAY FOR A JOB is a SCAM!! Employers pay YOU, not the other way around. Never ever send money to any company UNLESS YOU ARE BUYING SOMETHING. Even when they say it's for "training materials." Come on. How many jobs have you had where after you start they say "Okay, now we want you to do a good job here, so you need to pay us to train you." Please. Think people think! Especially the person who is about to hand over $295. Are you crazy??

• La
    Lance Jun 15, 2009

I actually signed up with Lending Tree and it was the biggest mistake I have made in a while (which there are many) They are unorganized, unprofessional, behhind-the-times plus many other shorfalls.

Their product offering is outdated, their reporting system is a one-woman shop and you have to beg to get any type of activity report if at all.

I spent over $1, ooo trying to market this product and no one seemed interested at all. When you consider all the problems they have just trying to keep their affiliates happy, this is a bad investment. DO NOT DO IT!!

Mahalo Jun 05, 2009

We recieved the packet about 3 weeks ago..only a few days after we sent the money. The book "The Complete Home Employment Guide" to me is worthless...there are so many grammatical errors I had a problem reading it. The Program itself is outdated (mentions how many people will be buying things online in 1999). I called them and had no problem getting a live person. I have an appointment with a coach on Monday. We'll see what happens. I obviously have several reservations that I will be addressing with my coach.

• As
    Ashleigh Jun 05, 2009

I am glad I came across this web-site before I sent Lending Direct my cash. I am currently out of work and trying to find a way to earn some money from home. I received mail from Lending Direct offering to pay $50 bucks for every application that you process for them and $2 for every call or inquiry made according to your ID number that they assign to you. I sent in $40 bucks for the info package and I did receive the information about 2 weeks later. Although it wasn't worth 40 dollars, I read through the material and considered doing the upgrade where you have distributors working under you and you get paid for their work as well as your own. This upgrade called the Platinum Master Upgrade normally sells for $495, was being offered for $295. I was having a hard time deciding whether or not to do this. Can someone please help me?

• Pu
    pup9981 May 30, 2009

Lending Direct is a computer financing company that says you can be approved for financing even if you have bad or no credit history.
    They also offer an at home money making opportunity. You purchase their fliers and pass them out where ever you can. If you choose to be a master distributor you receive $80.00 for every person thats calls and purchases a computer through them you get $5.00 for every inquiry. They give you an id number to place on your fliers so you can get credit when a person call from your flier. The problem with this is that the number they call is directly to the company. So you don't know how many people actually call in from your fliers. I did receive a $5.00 check from them about a couple of months ago. So that is one person out of 400 hundreds fliers that I passed out. I don't know what to thank of them right now.

James Apr 25, 2009

Please excuse the above posting, didn't mean to have the typos.
    <<Oringinal Message>>
    I too thought about this opportunity until I joined NuLegacy International, if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity vist my website provided below, you can also print out your free prescription discount card that can save you up to 75% at 56, 000 pharmacies nation wide. Rest assured the discount card is free and there is no cost, if you want to join as a independent representative feel free to contact me by clicking the "Contact Me" section on my business website below.

James Aaron Nodwell
    Independent Regional Managing Director
    NuLegacy International
    Save up to 75% on your prescriptions now!

mamas4 Feb 22, 2009

Thanks for the info everyone. I too was about to send Lending Direct LLC my hard earned money. I did not see it as a get rich quick gimmick. I thought I could actually do some work at home and get paid. However, I have learned from the past to always check out these companies on the internet before sending them your money. Be very careful with the magazine Home Business Connection. Seems that they are all after our money. That's the real secret to their wealth - people like us sending them our cash.

• La
    LANCE CHAMPION Feb 09, 2009

All THE ABOVE COMMENTS ARE FAIRLY OLD (167 DAYS)...DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MORE TIMELY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPANY?

• Br
    brandi Aug 26, 2008

that sucks i dont know why i didnt come check the company out sooner, I mailed the money yesterday and was actually excited that i may be able to work from home finally.i figured thay since it was lending direct it was ligit. What was in the packet once you finally got it? Has anyone had any luck finding a real job working from home? Im beginning to think its impossible.

• Da
    Darlene Aug 12, 2008

I am so thankful that I came here first! I just got the Home Business Connection magazine in the mail, and thought the advert looked good, so came oline to check them out before I parted with any money. Thanks bunches, guys! You just saved me $40 and a temper fit...

• Da
    Danette Aug 12, 2008

I got there ad out of Home Business Connection magazine. I sent them my money and it was taken out of my account 3 weeks ago and i still have not heard anything from them

• Bi
    bill Aug 05, 2008

id say if you look at them cards in the pack there is like 3 to 5 that actually send you free reports not one cent is charged or asked from you they are the honest bigger legit compnaies i think theres a lincoln log homes and a judgement one and a few more but the rest who ask 3 bucks for afee are scammers example is the kreeeps from lees summit mo how they still operate is beyond me but the punks still chip away 3 at a time be carefull if their a legit company they wont ask for a fee as their worth millions and know theyll make alot of you legally

• Pe
    Penny Aug 04, 2008

Thanks for posting this information. I also got the packet in the mail and was going to check this out. I guess if it sounds too good to be true it probably is

• Sh
    Sharon Aug 01, 2008

Thanks for your comments. I just received this info pack today with the card in it for these people. I really want to work from home and I really don't mind working! However, I DO want it to be legitimate.

I look for this type of comment before jumping! It has saved me lots of money!

Jonathan Jul 23, 2008

Well is anyone doing the work and making any money? I would like to know because I have been considering the opportunity.

• Kl
    k.lynn taylor Jul 11, 2008

I too saw the ad in an opportunities magazine . I'm so glad I checked it out first. I'm out of work and 40.00 is alot of money to me. Thanks for the website.

• Ga
    Gabe Highland May 30, 2008

I have also sent in the money thinking that it looked like a worthwhile opportunity to check out. I sent it in 3 weeks ago and i have not recieved anything yet. Has anyone?

• Am
    Amanda May 28, 2008

did your package say " there's something inside that could make you rich" on it? because i just received this package with a bunch of home business oppertunities in it and the postcard for lending direct llc claims they will send you a free new hp computer, 19'' LCD monitor and a color printer all i need to do is send $3.00 for shipping. If you recieved this same package, are there any other programs that you tried that i should know about before i waste money i could be spending on my 7 month old daughter?
    Thanks for your info

p.s. i've been asking for a refund from keystrokes4cash and no one respondes to me and i was wondering if i reported them to the bbb will i get my refund back?

• Do
    Donna May 25, 2008

Why did you wait six weeks to complain?

The material sent, what exactly was wrong with it? You were not very specific.