Leleyaja / fashion

It took 6 months for the order to arrive. Now there is no response about how to return 2 items.

Of course they charged the credit card immediately. They would not provide any updates. The website only reported they were getting it ready.

The website says just return the stuff to their address in CHINA! Then they do not provide an address or reply to email.

Ab
Jun 17, 2019

Comments

• Ee
      Jun 18, 2019

When I didn't receive the order after a few weeks, I tried to cancel the order. After a few days, I received a response from them that they finally shipped. I responded saying I didn't need items anymore. I put in a claim thru Paypal. Paypal responded that they are looking into it and it will take a few weeks. I finally received a partial order. The item I received is totally different than the description when ordered. Paypal finished investigating and said seller showed proof that it was shipped so they denied the refund. It doesn't matter what they shipped so long as they show they shipped something. They are a total fraud! Don't ever buy from them.

• Lr
      Jul 01, 2019

Don’t buy anything from this company! Products are not as pictured. They are very poor quality and not sized for women with breasts. I’m returning everything, all 7 items.

Products took a month to arrive. Did not receive a full shipment and their webpage to Track Order doesn’t work. It’s now been 2 months I’ve been waiting for a pair of shoes and I don’t need them anymore.

Communication to Return or Exchange product is very, very difficult. It seems Leleyaja presumes they have the upper hand. To get a response to my first email to return product took 10 business days, not the 2-3 days they claim on their website. Product has to be returned to China within 30 days. But it took 5 emails and 13 days before they sent me the address to send Returns to. The Return and Exchange parameters are very restrictive.

Jul 02, 2019

Do not order from this company...AWFUL QUALITY OF CLOTHES...!