Leisure plusunathorized charges

I just noticed that Leisure plus and Savings2go both took out $14.95 each. I just learned those two work together. I don't even know what their product is because I never signed up for it. I don't even know how they got into my account. This is the second time Chase allows this to happen. Leisure Plus and Savings2go are thiefs.

• Eu
    EUGENE A MILLION SR Feb 15, 2009

UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL FROM CHECKING ACCOUNT

• Th
    theresa durham Feb 15, 2009

Mygrantdollars stole money from account in the amount of $60.35

These people should be thrown into JAIl, they are nothing but CROOKS, AND THE BBB SHOULD BE NOTFIED OF THEIR WRONG DOING.

MY NAME IS ; THERESA DURHAM, PHONE NUMBER IS ;[protected]. I AGREED TO $1.99. NOT $60.35.

ALL I WANT FROM YOU PEOPLE, IS MY MONEY BACK!!

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM, AND RIP OFF M----- F-----!!!

• Tm
    TMH Apr 24, 2009

If you paid by credit card - you can dispute the charges.

• Co
    Consumer Affairs May 22, 2009

At LeisurePlus and Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at [protected]@aegonusa.com, by fax to [protected] or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.

• Bo
    bob May 25, 2009

as for leisure plus, all calls are recorded and go through multiple levels of quality control before the sale is passed. you absolutely had to agree to have it sent out by giving your zip code or pushing the keys when the rep asked and only after he read you the bank approved authorization statement. trust me, im one of the levels and our names get tied to the sales when its passed and Im not sending out any questionable sales with my name tied to it. period.

just be happy leisure plus doesnt sue your butt for slander and then play your recorded sale in court while smiling. I would.

• Ky
    kyleelove8491 Aug 10, 2009

they are thiefs! i had 12.95 charged to my card by both leisureplus and savings2go and while they did credit back the 12.95, both of those charges resulted in two 36 dollar overdraft fees which i was assured they would credit back to me...this was almost a month ago. i am getting VERY pissed!

• Ge
    Gerald Sheppard Oct 21, 2009

I noticed charges on my Bank statement that I didn't make, the account had been idle for a few months. When I went to the Bank, they did some checking, and Leisure plus had been charging me monthly for God knows how long, and giving me nothing! They are Maggots, and should be run out of Business, and made to repay all those that they cheated money out of.

• Kr
    kriisybear Apr 27, 2010

Let me tell you, this is one of the biggest scams. It is very time consuming and frustrating. Leisure Plus is fraud!
    I went through a nightmare with them! I'm telling you. This lady is right! They are wrong! Shame on them. I can prove their wrong doing!! It all started with an innocent craigslist ad I replied to trying to rent a house! How lowdown is that? Prey on innocent victims!!

• Ve
    veronicam Jan 02, 2012

I purchased this product and after not being satisfied with it, I cancelle it in October only to find a charge in November. I called again and cancelled only to find another charge in December after looking at my statements. This company will not stop charging my card. What can be done.

• Kf
    Kflanagin Jan 09, 2012

I keep getting the same $14.95 charge off my debit card. I didnt know i was signed up for anything. One is from Save2Go and the other is LEISURE. I put a stop through my bank, im on the phone to cancel my debit card and have a new one issued and then I have the number to the company to cancel and chew them out for not asking permission to charge me and maybe even press charges if they will not refund me my money.

jagger4757 Aug 03, 2012

I just got sucked into this scam from Leisure Plus. Now what do i do?

saskew Oct 01, 2012

I recently put an authorization on any company who tried to take money out of my account and wells fargo allowed this company to withdraw almost $100.00 out of my checking account on September 11, 2012. I would like my money put back into my account as soon as possible

• Fu
    funny79 Oct 25, 2012

i really dont know this leisure plus but they just charged my debit card and then i didnt reciecved any thing from them

Charlotte Nixon Jul 19, 2013

I have been ripped off by both of these companies and I would appreciate if someone would contact me so that I can get all my money back this is not fair because it leaves me in the red with my account. I am not rich by any means and for a company to take from me or anyone else is a shame. We trust the people who call and offer these what is suppose to be a help to us and it does nothing but harm us. Your day will come and if it doesn't now it will in the end.

• St
    studman1 Dec 20, 2013

Both of these took 14.95 out of my account that I have not authorized. It has to be the same company being both from Texas and me being charged twice for 14.95. My account was hacked and others need to be aware of this and these people need to be caught!!!

• Da
    Darlene Grafton Feb 12, 2014

Leisure plus when they called said that until my membership was active i would see no charges on my Debit card for 35 days. The beginning of the next month i had charged from several companies on my card. So i called to cancel my account with leasure plus and they said my membership wasn't active yet. I feel like this company is not sticking to their word. I also found out there was charges on my card i didn't know about and some wouldn't even answer there phone when i called. One was in another country.Ilive on a limited income and i don't need this.I joined this company on January 31st, 2114