Having problems with LegerWeb.com?

507 Place d’Armes, Suite 700
Montreal
Canada - H2Y2W8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LegerWeb.com.

Complaints & Reviews

legerweb.comThey don't pay, ‘coz you will waste your time

Scam, scam, scam. I registered on the website www.legerweb.com, but it was another scam. I filled some many surveys and they promised to pay me in the end of the week, but it was lie. I haven’t received any money, the rep didn’t contact me and I simply wasted time there. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices