LegendKicks.comscam on shoes

On 3/4/09 I thought I posted my complaint but apparently I put it as a comment under someone elses for this same company by mistake. There were oodles of complaints on this company then and now I can only find two. Anyway... I too was taken by them. In December 08 I ordered two pairs of sneakers from them thinking they were authentic Coach and Gucci. Price did not send up a red flag because outlets and retail sales can offer the same. Upon receipt (from CHINA!) I was very disappointed in the look, SMELL, quality and sizing of these very obvious knock off shoes. I emailed that I wanted to return them and they agreed AND apologized. Then I asked for a prepaid address label and they stopped responding. I spent two weeks emailing with no results so finally mailed back the shoes to the address they provided in CALIFORNIA, insured and with delivery confirmation, hopefull that upon receipt of the shoes they would refund me. NOPE! They rcvd them back 1/29/09 and as of 3/4/09, after numerous email attempts to get my money back, they still had not credited me or ever responded. The phone number on my c/c statement was no longer in service. Nor was their website. I reported this to my c/c company who credited back my original charge, they couldn't do anything about my return shipping :( ) and they are now investigating them. YEA! Then today, upon trying to shop at Coach.com, a typo brought up a search list headed up by EasyKicks.net. Hmmm!? So I check it out and low and behold I think it is them! Unbelievable! So spread the word or report them if you know how and check with your financial or c/c institution about getting your money back and investigating them. Good luck!

• Ki
    Kirovane Dec 01, 2010

Legendkicks.com complete scam!! - I ordered a pair of true religion jeans which turned out to be a complete rip-off. They were so fake it was humorous...until they gave me a fake address to return them to. Now they will not answer my emails. Beware LegendKicks.com is a complete rip-off !!!

angieb Mar 20, 2009

I ordered a pair of "coach" shoes from them months ago. never got a confirmation email, no response to my emails, phone line is "down" so i had to file a claim with paypal and try to get my money back. If it's too good to be true, then it's probably not.

• Mi
    mitchx3 Mar 10, 2009

I was "dealing" with these people for over two months. They nearly scammed me out of almost $200. I reported them to my c/c company who credited back my money and they are now investigating the fraud. Do the same! Also, by accident of a typo, stumbled across website EasyKicks.net today and it appears to be the same people... I think. May be helpful in your report if you do it. Good luck. Mitchx3

sarah7220 Jan 29, 2009

I purchased a Ed Hardy sweatshirt, 2 weeks ago. Very Poor Quality replica!! No contact to be made again with this company, the picture they used was right from the Ed hardy website

• He
    helen daniels Jan 28, 2009

I recently ordered a pair of fake jeans and shoes from this website legendkicks.com. I had thought it was a reputible site...I was wrong. I have tried tocontact them, but they are off the internet. nowhere to be reached. Its a shame that people get ripped off like this!

• Su
    sue Jan 27, 2009

I have bought Ed Hardy's shirt and it is not the right one. There is no address that I can send the shirt back. I don't know how to contact them.

• Ca
    Carren Jan 22, 2009

I ordered a pair of coach shoes for 69.99 plus tax and shipping and got an email stating that under 'new management' my order could not be processed and I would be receiving a refund in 3-4 days. That was over 10 days ago and I've written a dozen emails and never gotten a response. The phone number on my credit card bill is disconnected, and there is no contact phone number on the website.

Further, I have searched the net over and over and not found replicas of most of the shoes I've found on their website, leading me to think they are all fake anyway.