legalbuds.com/ Hawian HazeScam

Take your money, never answer emails, and never ship a product. And the phone number they list goes dierctly to a busy signal. It's ridcullusy horrible.

• Am
    Amanda Barlow Stewart Nov 04, 2016

This website is nothing but a rip off. I got sent the wrong product and they cut off all the ways you contact them. None work! Wanting to go to nj and kick some ###. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE

• Vi
    Vixenred Mar 09, 2012

That is not true that herbal smokes don't get u high, I only purchased from them because I had smoked their Jamaican gold & it did get me high so I spent $80 & got the Hawaiian haze, dutch haze & Maui hybrid & am super disappointed ... to say it SUCKS would be to put it mildly, first of all their "buds" pictured in the ads are made by mixing the herbs with something really sticky which also makes it almost impossible to smoke & all of what I got tastes like ### & the Hawaiian haze smells really bad ... sort of like burnt cinnamon!
    I am trying to contact them to send it all back & since they don't refund I am going to ask for all Jamaican gold instead.
    I also need to add that I NEVER, until this one time, buy anything without checking for consumer complaints & I should have checked more closely because if I had I Wouldn't have bought a product without a refund policy ... so those things were my fault

• Gr
    GrandTheftCondom69 May 10, 2011

I have smoked many of these legal smoking herbs and herbal blends. Of course they did not get me high. Nowhere on their site does it claim to get you high. All of their products contain legal herbs known for relaxation and whatnot. Anyone who purchases their product with the intent to get high is a complete ###. I enjoy their products for the taste, aroma, and the relaxing effects they give me. If one is looking to get high, break the law and smoke illegal drugs. The general rule is: if it gets you high and it's fun, it's probably illegal. Duh.

• Th
    ThesePeopleSuck Dec 13, 2010

yes, they are a scam.

I received product but it was very harsh, and gave me a headache.

It's nothing more than common PIPE TOBACCO with herbal oils sprayed on it, and all of their products are the same.

I purchased one of their sample packs for over $80 dollars, and when I complained they said to ship it back for another replacement product.. ... funny [censor]s, all the samples were exactly alike.

besides that, the charge card was charged from another phone# and state, and the lady answering that phone sounded like she was asleep and I woke her up. She said it wasn't Global Life, but why then was the card charge from that card terminal number?

They're trying to hide behind several identities and phone numbers

BEWHERE of this company and STAY AWAY from them, you'll just loose your money and get a bad headache from their products.

Mahogany1 Oct 31, 2010

I have placed orders from them and they have arrived within days and every time I have called I and have talked with a live person to answer questions before placing orders. The product has been great for me. I did not go in expecting a marajuana high, the herbs I have received have taken the edge off and done what I expected. Don't understand these post at all. My experience was quite the opposite.

• Ca
    CareToRemainAnonymous Aug 19, 2010

I have to agree with everyone here. Legalbuds.com and all of the sites affiliated with it are scams. I ordered from them and they gave me a bogus tracking number that was never updated. Then when I tried to call them regarding my status a lady answered the phone FINALLY and said that my item would be delivered that day after I had waited 3 days already. I decided to do my research on the site and came across this site so I assume that I am one of their victims too. Not to worry though, VISA and my bank will be contacted tonight. DO NOT USE LEGALSBUDS.COM. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

• Kr
    krazzykiid07 Mar 26, 2010

Warning...

Legalbuds.com is a rip off. I placed my order and waited almost 2 weeks to recieve it, and when I did. It wasn't the product they made it out to be. I smoked it and it didn't do anything. WARNING!

DO NOT BUY FROM LEGALBUDS.COM

• Sl
    slumturkey Mar 07, 2010

Buyer Beware!
    Legal Buds at http://www.legalbuds.com/- An absolute rip off. They will take your money and post nothing to you. I ordered some legal herb from them, it never came, e-mails to the company go unanswered and no one at legal buds.com seems to know how to answer the phone. You cannot 'review' a product on their site, all very suspect.
    Anyhow, give these shower of ### a miss.
    Slumturkey

• Ks
    ksexton Mar 01, 2010

i wish i would have seen this before i ordered from herbalsmokeshop.com/ legalbuds.com both the same companies i still havent recieved anything.. i talked to someone from there friday and they said it was being shipped.. no ups update so i called today and after 4 no answers the same lady i talked to friday answers and tells me it had to dry out and it would be shipped today.. its totally a scam so im going to my bank to get my money back