Legal Wisebad service

D Apr 19, 2018

Having been a loyal member of Legal wise for over 5 years, I thought I was legally covered. Legal wise do not supply feedback but I have a case with them from 1 December 2017, at Queenstown branch, up until now my case is not yet resolved up to date. Naledi Tshotsho was the person on my case.

I emailed her several times, no response. What is the use of paying legal protection if you cannot get help? For that matter this was a manor case but legal wise cannot resolve the case. Our community leaders could have solved the problem without any paying of the fees.

I have told the lady that I am not available during office hours, I am presently in Cape Town for my studies but she doesn't reply to m emails. My case no. CVL00025370. I would like this problem to be solved as soon as possible.