Legacy Urgent CareDont know what to do

I am a 84 years old woman

12/13/2011

REF: LEGACY URGENT CARE (LAS VEGAS) DOCTOR MALPRACTICE

SIR

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT PART OF THIS COMPLAINT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I PAID FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT RECEIVE.

ONCE AGAIN, I AM ASKING FOR CHARGE BACK FROM AN AMOUNT OF $150.00 FOR MALPRACTICE WRONG MEDICATIONS) AND I CAN SAY NON SERVICE AT ALL FROM LEGACY URGENT CARE OWNED BY DR. MICHAEL SCHLAACK OF LAS VEGAS.

AS MY FAMILY DOCTOR, CAROLINE DELUCIA MD, WHO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY FOR SEVERAL YEARS, WAS IN MATERNITY, I HAD TO GO, WITH MY SON, TO LEGACY URGENT CARE TO OBTAIN A REFILL OF MY MEDICATION AND FOR MY SON TOO WHILE WAITING FOR THE RETURN OF DR. DELUCIA.

WE HAD TO DEAL WITH A P.A. INSTEAD OF A M.D.

OF COURSE MISS FAITH ALVERSON P.A. WHO WORKS UNDER THE ORDERS OF MICHAEL F. SCHLAACK MD, CHANGED SEVERAL MEDICATIONS THAT I AM TAKING FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I FEEL GOOD WITH THEM.

DR. DELUCIA M.D. WORKED A LOT TO FIND THE RIGHT ADJUSTMENT OF MY POSOLOGY.

MISS ALVERSON P.A DID THE SAME TO MY SON WHO TAKES THE SAME MEDICATION FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS. (BETA BLOCKERS}

HE DID NOT RECEIVE THE SAME BETA BLOCKER THAT HE NEEDS.

SO, IN FACT, SHE DID NOT LISTEN TO US, DID NOT PAY ATTENTION ABOUT BACK AND CHEST PAIN FROM MY SON ETC…..

MISS ALVERSON P.A. HAD NO REASON AT ALL TO CHANGE MY AND MY SON MEDICATION.

MAYBE SHE WAS THINKING THAT A P.A. WHO STUDIED FOR TWO YEARS IS BETTER THAN A M.D WHO MADE A MINIMUM OF 6 YEARS OF MEDICAL SCHOOL!

INCLUDE TO THIS FAX, PRESCRIPTIONS FROM DR. DELUCIA (OUR FAMILY M.D.)

AS WELL AS THE PRESCRIPTIONS THAT WE RECEIVED FROM THE LEGACY URGENT CARE.

YOU WILL SEE THAT MISS ALVERSON CHANGED THE DOSAGE AND THE BRAND OF MEDICATIONS.

SO, WE ARE WITHOUT ANY MEDICATIONS. AS YOU KNOW, WE CANNOT STOP ANY BETA BLOCKER OR DIAZEPAN IMMEDIATELY OR WE WILL HAVE THE REBOUND EFFECT THAT CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS IF NOT DEADLY.

ON THE 12/03/2011, WE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE LEGACY URGENT CARE TELLING US THAT THEY DID THE MAXIMUM FOR US AND DO NOT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF US IN THE FUTURE. (PURE BS)

SIGNED BY DR. SCHLAACK THAT WAS NOT PRESENT AT THE CLINIC

I INCLUDE THE LETTER TO THIS FAX TOO.

I AM ASKING YOU FOR A FULL REFUND ($150.00) FOR BAD SERVICE THAT I RECEIVED FROM THE LEGACY URGENT CARE

PS: SINCE I DID NOT RECEIVED MY RIGHT MEDICATION AS WELL AS MY SON, OUR BLOOD PRESSURE RAISED TO + -175/100.

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR BAD SERVICES. I WILL SUE THE DOCTOR FOR A FULL REFUND if he doesn’t refund me.. THIS IS MALPRACTICE FORM THE DOCTOR FROM LEGACY URGENT CARE!

Legacy Urgent Care