Leehan DesignAwful service

This is to anyone considering doing business with Leehan Design. I had a project a few weeks back in Las Vegas where I wanted to remodel and eventually sell property on the vegas strip. It was an old, run down building in which I saw potential to fix up. Unfortunately, I did not have the original blue prints for the building. I started looking around for business or archetects who could redo the plans for me. As you can probably guess... there weren't many. So I googled it and came across the first one I saw. Leehan Design was the name.

Their website was poorly managed and looked rather 'thrown' together. I later tried to contact them(or actually 'him'... come to find out it is only one man running the business) and got no answer. I must have tried a dozen time to get a hold of him, after which someone answered by the name of Dennis Leehan. I discussed with him my plans to renovate the property and that I need a quote for the recreation of the blue prints. The price he quoted me was outrageous. $7, 500 dollars for the job! I was enraged, but I tried many other sources with no luck, so I told him the job was on.

We set up a date and time for him to come out and 'inspect' which was one week later. One thing I hate while conducting business is when individuals I work with ARE LATE and don't show up when they had promised! Mr. Leehan showed up THREE DAYS later than what we had scheduled! Not to mention he came with some type of attitude like he's there to get the money and not to do a quality job, which I later discovered to be true. Mr. Leehan is definitely NOT customer service orientated. It took him a total of 1 month to do the work, not to mention the fact he wanted the money FIRST! I don't know if this is the way he always treats his clients or if it's the fact that he's just slow, cold, and overall shady. And don't forget he charges you WAY too much for his work. It's not worth it to me to do business with Leehan Design ever again and I would recommend anyone else looking for this type of work not go through them, they're a SCAM!