LEE WHITLEY ST CATHARINES/06/13/67SuperDeadbeatDad

K

LOSER WHO WALKS OUT ON A 4 YR OLD CUZ I DUMPED THE ALCOHOLICS A** AFTER OUR DAUGHTER TRACKED HIM DOWN AT 16 CUZ SHE WAS CURIOUS IF SUCH A HEARTLESS ### EXISTED. ONE NIGHT IN A USUAL DRUNKEN FIT HE PUNCHED HER IN THE EYE AND TRYS TO PHYSICALLY DRAG HER OUT HIS HOUSE AS HE IS RAMBLING OFF INSULTS...LAZY COPS WOULDNT EVEN LAY CHARGES, SO IF THIS LOSER HAPPENS TO BE A FRIEND OR CO WORKER YOU KNOW TELL HIM HE'S A NET CELEB HAHA!

• My
    mymercury Nov 10, 2011

This complaint was posted when anger took over my rational thinking and though everything is true I have come to realize that he had no more control over his drinking than any person has of getting cancer or diabetes. The fact he ignored our daughter (now 21) and believes its the alcohol not her dad that has been the MAJOR factor in every issue for the past 21 years.

UPDATE: Mr. Whitley passed away Tuesday Nov. 8 2011 and out of respect for my child and the family I would like this to be removed. Though I cant remember my password for the posting account I will email the management to have this removed. It saddens me greatly that he and his child never resolved anything and though there was a good man inside he hadnt been seen for a long time. I pray he is at peace that he couldnt find in life and I pray my child can get through this with as little heartache as possible as she loved her father despite everything.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices