Menu
Leatrend Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Leatrend
reviews & complaints

www.leatrend.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

Leatrend Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Leatrend at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Leatrend has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Leatrend. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Leatrend reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Leatrend reviews & complaints

S
11:56 pm EDT

Leatrend merchandise was never received

A purchase was made in the first week of September 2019 of 4 items. After 20 days I requested an update on when the items would ship. I was told they were having issues with their supplier and it would be a few more days until tracking info could be provided. I emailed again at 30 days and was assured the package would have expedited shipping and arrive the following week. I did not arrive. I followed up again in mid October, but no response has been provided. After multiple requests by email no response have been given and no merchandise has been provided. I am out $100. Please shut this website down.

Read full review of Leatrend
10:50 pm EDT

Leatrend Wrong amount taken from my account!

I placed an order yesterday (31/08/19), that came to $60.97 including shipping, after a $5 discount code was applied.
I have just seen that $90.80 was taken, which I did NOT consent to!
I would like a phone call explaining this & the extra $29.83 returned immediately please.
My phone number is +[protected]
My name is Clareece O'Brien & my order number is #3501.

Read full review of Leatrend
View 0 more photos
S
11:50 pm EDT

Leatrend customer service on cancel and return order

I ordered a pair of sandals order number 1282 on 3/31/19 and that order did not ship till 3 week. When received the quality is so poor and did not look at all like the pic on the web site. Pure garbage. I ordered another pair of sandals on 4/14/19 order number #1323. Since I was having such a hard time getting my first pair I canceled this order and did find out that they did not ship so I was told that it was canceled but I still have not seen my money refunded. The customer service email doesn't work and and not get an email to work for them. I was able to use instant messenger to reach them but I have several messages sent but little reply back. This is a such a scam company and I would never recommend them to anyone. I am making every effort to post my experience with them and to word out of how horrible a company this it. Considering contacting better business in london. After all and email to every buyer beware site I can find will stop someone else being ripped off

Read full review of Leatrend and 3 comments
View 0 more photos
3 comments
Tammy Washington
Dec 13, 2019 11:00 am EST

Hi no phone number just an email and here it is 3 months later and I still have not received my item. I just tried to contact them again and they're saying that that last item is not available and when I try to access the website it's not available!

Tammy Washington
Sep 24, 2019 6:42 pm EDT

I am also very disappointed in this company I ordered three items back on September 6th after about two weeks of not hearing anything I requested refund well I was told that they're trying to hurry up my shipment a week ago and I still have not heard anything about a refund or my shipment order

Charlotte haynes
Dec 09, 2019 11:42 pm EST

How did u contact them do they have a number

Is Leatrend legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Leatrend as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Leatrend stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Leatrend should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Leatrend earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Leatrend achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Our scan shows Leatrend website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Leatrend.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

The Leatrend website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We detected that leatrend.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • Leatrend protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Leatrend has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Leatrend contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Leatrend?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Leatrend Customer Service. Initial Leatrend complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Leatrend above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Leatrend. Discuss the issues you have had with Leatrend and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.