Lease Finance Group (LFG) — fraudulant
LFG is definately very good at scamming...
My problem started back in 2003 when i signed this lease agreement. @ days later the agent who had made the agreement disappeared and was no longer reachable.
The way they get away with this is that you have to track down 12 ppl till you get the right one. Long story shoret i knew i got taken and decided to wait out the 4 years. at the end of 4 years i tried to cancel my lease by faxing in a request as specified by them, when they kept charging they said they never got my FAX. Now they said that i had to send the equipment back to get it to stop so i did that and the equipment was sent back as a refused item.
Lfg kept taking money out of my account for the next two years, only they werent taking it out of the authorized account but out of another account not autorized to them.
Finally after two years they sent me a copy of my original contract, and i noticed that out of the 4 places requiring my signature only 3 were mine the 4th was not and it was under the personal guarantee section. Funny EH!
now i put a stop payment back in june on ach with that amount so now the just process every second month.
Last week i had had enouygh and called them afain for my contract and cancellation instructions they decided to charge me 507.44 prior to me being able to comply claiming that the cnan take full payment if you are delinquint i was delinquint for 3 days because i put a stop payment.
so to recap- the equipment was 1600.00 the lease over 6 years was 6299.00 pluus a buyout of 507 for a total of 6806.00 wow where to i sign up for this kind of apparently legalized criminal activity???
More Lease Finance Group (LFG) Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years.
- Lease Finance Group LLC - continue to charge me after equipment was returned
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - Collections
- Lease Finance Group/usmc - non-cancellable contract
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - charging me every month for the last 15 years on equipment which I have already paid for