Complaints & Reviews

Not able to get out of contract

The salesrep who got me to sign up said he would contact me before the 30 day trial period was up. I didn't receive that call so I tried to cancel 1 day later and they are telling me no. That I'm now obligated to pay this massive monthly amount for 2 years. If this product works for you then do it but it was not my style of learning. Make sure to cancel before the 30 days!

• PL Customer Care Apr 01, 2010

Hi Mel Steve, thank you for posting your comments. We always welcome concerns and criticism as we are continually working to make a better PrepLogic experience. We definitely want for our training to work for your needs and will make every effort to ensure your PrepLogic experience is the best it can be. Mel Steve, I see you posted your comments back in February, though I am not sure were your training has taken you in the past few months, I'd welcome a phone call if you still have concerns about your purchase. Please call me at my direct line anytime. I will make every effort to find a favorable resolution for your questions and to help you continue down your certification path.

Mark N.
    Customer Care Manager
    813-321-6361

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices