LeanSpaYou are just put on hold for 45 min + then miraculously disconnected

R

Ordered trial product for $1.99 ended up having 4 seperate charges of $79.99 on my debit card along with product shipped without authorization. Received RMA# and returned product. Finally got thru to Lean Spa after numerous calls remaining on hold until disconnection on 5/20/11 and was sent e-mails advising credit would be issued within 7-10 business days. It is now 6/28/11 and no refund and can not speak with anyone at their 800#. You are just put on hold for 45 min + then miraculously disconnected.

• Gr
    grscooby Feb 25, 2011

I had canceled my LeanSpa order within the trial period as per the original details on their website. Everything seemed fine until two months later, two charges appeared on my bank statement. Although the charges were just $1.95 each, it was still fraudulent. Buyer beware!

• Re
    renea o Apr 20, 2011

LeanSpa charged our credit card for $79.99 without our permission!!
    I was on hold for approx 20 minutes bf anyone would take my call.
    My HUSBAND was the one that fell for this stupid company, not me!! I just called & chewed them out & advised to refund our money & NOT charge our card ever again!

• Br
    Brad Russell Apr 21, 2011

I got a RMA # after falling for there scam and I am still getting charges on my C.card. I even have a e-mail reply from them saying my account has been cancelled and yet they keep billing.!!!

• Cr
    crystal smith Apr 22, 2011

i;v given ample time for monies to be returned to my account i'v done everything that was asked and was told i would receive the money back and not gotten yet i want my money back

• Ms
    mswitt May 22, 2011

This is a scam! Beware! I ordered my free trial and immediately cancelled my account. They still billed me $79.99 and have been giving me a run around to receive my refund. It has been 2 weeks and I still can't get my money back. DON'T ORDER A FREE TRIAL FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They are a rip-off!

• Di
    divya May 24, 2011

I ordered d trial offer n after using it twice i gotta see a doc... m tired tryin reachin dem guess dey dont revert to customer whom dey hav already sold product, , , , such and ### product and dey dont charging me 80$ for dis.,

christy kopecky Jun 11, 2011

Leanspa diet products has charged my checking account for products that I did not authorize and not just once but three times in four days.

• St
    Stacey Heiserman Jun 27, 2011

I have cancelled my order, when I call Leanspa on the phone it actually says that my account is not active. They continue to mail me products twice per month & charge my account.

ann44 Jul 12, 2011

I CANCEL MY LEANSPA MEMBERSHIP IN APRIL 2011 AND THEY DEBITED MY ACCOUNT IN JUNE 2011 AND I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A REFUND OF MY MONEY YET .

• Sk
    Skittles Nov 08, 2011

Boy do they SUCK. They charged my card 3 times for 79.99 before I got them to stop. I got the RA# and returned, but no money refunded!

• Ro
    Roofy Nov 22, 2011

Too good to be true. Fortunately, they only got our initial payment of around $16.00 before I canc. my deb. card. Major scam, broken links.