LDN Recruitment Services / fake recruitment service

1 Room 317 , Crown House, North Circular road, London, NW10 7PN, United Kingdom Review updated:

Advertisement on Indeed.co.uk, for healthcare position, got a call with screening, said they will put my CV forward to the hospital, but I will need CPR and patient movement and handling. £50 to hold place than another £26 admin fee and £150 to be paid in cash in the day of training. 18th May 2019 myself along with 15otgrt all went to Crown House for the training in an awfully small office. Training was dreadful. I complained asked for my money back Bukit he manager did a runner and has not answered my email complaints or calls. His staff disclose no information on him. He called me back once I kicked up a fuss at the office, he raised his voice at me, I think because he was nervous that his poly it being uncovered. I could tell he was completely lying about thing. I called Action Fraud, who are investigating. Unfortunately my money has been robbed. Oseloka Opiah that's the name of the manager I found on company House. He also seems to be running other bogus recruitment companies. He is a nasty man, no integrity or shame. Completely degrading humiliating behaviour, stealing money from innocent students, single parents and the vunerable unemployed.

LDN Recruitment Services
LDN Recruitment Services

Ka
May 24, 2019

Comments

• Mi
      May 24, 2019

Any time an "employer" ask YOU for money, run run run in the opposite direction. Never pay for a job!