LBgoldpalmfraud,cheating

A

LBgold palm is a educational society for blind people.I was told by one of its members that under a scheme if I become a member of this society by donating Rs. 2100 and make two more members under me than I will be given Rs.640000 within 24 months through cheques.I was given a pamphlet by them on which full information about the society and money matters was printed. I became its member in May, 2009. and some of my relatives and friends also became its members under me, but I haven't received any type of cash or cheques from the society. When I asked about this from their agents, they keep on saying that the cheques are on their way and I will be receiving it very soon. But I haven't received any money yet. Please take strict actions against the chairman of this society and help me to recollect my money from the society.

• Vi
    VIKAS TYAGI Oct 12, 2009

I AM ALSO MEMBER OF LBGOLDPALM, EDUCATION SOCITY OF BLINDS, BUT I THINK THIS COMPANY IS NOT FOR BLINDS, ITS MAKE THE BLIND. NOBODY GIVEN THE RESPONSE. I REQUESTED TO THE BOARD PLZ CHECK THE STATUS OF COMPANY & MAKE THE CASE & GIVE RELIFE TO MEMBERS AFTER CLEAR ALL PAYMENTS.

• Lb
    LB15050965746 Mar 17, 2011

i am also member of this society, since may 2009this organization is under crime branch observation (as u can search on google lui brail ... scam). i am not against u but when his all accounts are freez then how could they make payments to u.. so please wait tilll final hearing

saurabh shukla

• Wa
    wasim raza Jun 04, 2011

hi i m also a member in this scocity, I will be given Rs.60900within 3 months through cash.I was given a pamphlet by them on which full information about the society and money matters was printed. I became its member in May, 2009. and some of my relatives and friends also became its members under me, but I haven't received any type of cash or cheques from the society. When I asked about this from their agents, they keep on saying that the cheques are on their way and I will be receiving it very soon. But I haven't received any money yet. Please take strict actions against the chairman of this society and help me to recollect my money from the society.