LBC Expressabsence of delivery man

On the tracking, it was mentioned that I was not present on my office address last sept 27, the recorded time in the tracking was 5:48pm, I was there but no one in the delivery team of lbc looked for me. I stayed in our office until 7:30pm so how come they put on tracking na I was not there on the said time. Even yesterday, sept 28, they say that the office is closed around 5:42pm, how come they know that the office is closed while we have 24/7 guard on duty. I gave authorization letter to the guard and said that I am expecting a delivery for that day but our guard said na wala naman naghanap sakin na lbc na may delivery. Pakiayos po ang information na pinopost nyo sa tracking nyo, wag naman sana kayo gumawa ng kwento. Ok lang sana kung it happened talaga eh. Eh kayo tong wala sa address na yan. Kayo ang hindi nagpapakita... I want this to be resolved... Asap!

• Updated by Mayeng San Diego, Sep 29, 2019

I called your customer service hotline regarding my complaints but your system is down. Ganyan ba ka-hassle transactions sa inyo? Hirap na ngang tumawag sa customer hotline tapos down naman pala system para hindi mapullout yung acct? Haaay! Kindly improve your service naman, sayang Company Name nyo.

Ma