• Sd
    SDinLouisiana Nov 08, 2009

OMG! JUST BOUGHT BAG SAT MORNING ME AND A FRIEND. I AM DYING THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.
    I SENT THEM A MESSAGE TO CANCEL ORDER AND I AM GOING TO NOTIFY MY BANK TO STOP PAYMENT.
    OH THIS MAKES ME SICK. I WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

• Il
    iluvbags Oct 08, 2009

WOW!!!well I am really glad I saw all these complaints before I decided to buy from this LAZATA.COM because I was tempted to buy the LV galleria bag since the company stated they were supposedly "authentic" handbags but with slight imperfections which resulted in the discounted price for these bags; thanks for the advise!!!
    My best advise is that "DO NOT BUY THESE DESIGNER HANDBAGS FROM THESE WEBSITE UNLESS IT IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE", Basically you get what you pay for if you purchase elsewhere!!!

• Er
    Erin Mc Nally Sep 03, 2009

FAKE!!!FAKE!!!FAKE!!! All of the above stories are true! I purchased a LV bag and took it to a LV store and they all said it was fake (my good friend works in the store so I know she wouldnt lie to me). When I was in the LV store I purchased the real thing...it is obv that they are selling fake bags could could see the difference clear as day. I always puchase my bags in stores b/c of this reason. I never buy things like this online but this seemed like a good site...IS NOT!!! Not only was the bag fake...its been two months and they still have not returned by $500!!! Please dont buy from them.

• Ti
    Tina Morriar Aug 05, 2009

Hello, I am returning my bag as soon as I get home from vacation. I purchased a LV Damier Azur Saleya PM, and went to the LV store to discover it was a fake! When the bag arrived in the box, I opened it in anticipation. The first red flag was the dust cover bag which was different as well as the flap on the side. Also the lining was the same lining in the speedy 30 but it should have been the suede lining. I called Lazata and they again assured me that the bags were authentic. They never answered the question about the the flap being bigger on the side, suspicious. I told them I would return the bag and exchange it for another one like the one I have from the store. I told them if it proves to be a fake, then I will return it for a refund. The bag I purchased is a beautiful bag and great quality but who wants to pay so much for a fake! So at this point, I will return for an exchange. If it doesn't work out, I will continue to purchase my bags pre-owned which is a better deal. Even though it's used, if it's in great shape, you can wear your Louie in confidence and knowing that you didn't have to pay full price!

• Mw
    mwlv Aug 01, 2009

OMG, I just placed my order today. The info. I received from my email are ridiculous. The email is [email protected], and the phone # is [protected]. By receiving this information after I placed my order, I already know I got myself into trouble. I am going to cancel my order now and get my money back.

• Me
    metrokk21 Jul 30, 2009

i make order already with this company, i been reading the post i dont know what to do?? its real fake all them item or not please let me know hat i do ASAP...

• Do
    donotbuy Jul 26, 2009

I bought a purse recently and it was not authentic as I was told by the company. Do not buy all fake, the next day after I spoke with the company explaining why I wanted to return the purse Lazata website was changed it no longer saids 100% authentic. Warning do not buy hopefully everything works out and I get my money back!

• Le
    Leahlynn Jul 18, 2009

I purchased two purses from this company, they claim to be 100% AUTHENTIC! "Lazata.com gurantees the authenticity on all of our products as they are irregular items, containing slight imperfections which are not merely noticeble. " Louis Vuitton does not wholesale or discount especially not on imperfect items! I refused the packages when they came and I am currently waiting on my full refund! A 100% money back guarantee is posted on the site, we will see about that one. The items are absolute fakes. But on the other hand VERY VERY EXPENSIVE REPLICAS. I hope no one else has the same problem that I have.

• Le
    Leahlynn Jul 09, 2009

I just ordered 2 bags from Lazata.com!! What ended up happening? After reading all of these comments I regret making the purchase!

• La
    laurena2 Jul 05, 2009

Did you ever get your money back?! And what did lazata say???? Thanks!

• Fr
    Frank Jun 02, 2009

Thanks for the heads up!

I am literally obsessed with LV and am thinking about my third purchase. I am not one for not getting their bags unless it is through the official website but I can say that Fashionphile.com is a great site. I got one of my bags from there and it is perfect. All of their bags are definitely authentic!!! The bag normally retails for about $1, 400 (not including taxes) and I paid upwards of $950 or something like that. The quality was impeccable!

:-) Good luck. Hope they give your refund!

• Thanks for the heads up! I hope you find the bag you really wanted =)