Lazata.comFake Louis Vuitton

!! DON'T BUY IT !!
Let me first say: I'm not one to buy designer merchandise online (I like the satisfaction of holding the item before I buy it, and the security of knowing I purchased it from a reputable AUTHORIZED retailer.) But this bag is Sold Out in stores and NOWHERE to be found, until I discovered www.lazata.com. I purchased what their website and phone operator assured me was an "AUTHENTIC" Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Mirage in Bordeaux. (This is the bag with the dark red patent leather handles and red fade over the LV monogram canvas. Made in 2007, Limited Edition, very hard to find now.) I've wanted this bag since seeing it on the arm of a lady in the mall in Feb. 2008. I called several Louis Vuitton boutiques and these bags were long since sold out. The Lazata operator assured me that all their bags are from Europe (duh! Louis Vuitton, Paris) and that they were "slightly irregular" but nothing noticable. They said that the irregular bags in the US are destroyed and in Europe they are not. So I asked about their return policy... 20 days money back guarantee. Sounded good, so I bought the bag for $800 (which is a deal since it was originally $1, 860 in 2007.) And used my Visa JUST INCASE! I was so excited when it arrived. I opened the box and found the bag nestled in a LV dust bag under some tissue paper. I first noticed that the dust bag looked a bit different, almost like the Louis Vuitton stamp smeared a bit. My heart beating with excitement, I opened the dust bag and pulled out the Speedy. It looked gorgeous! I fumbled with the zipper, opening it to find the all-telling date code. I couldn't find it. Also the bottom of the purse, on the outside, had a couple wear marks. Not from use, but from where the red fade had almost rubbed off. So, with optimism I packed the bag into its dust cover and drove to my local LV boutique (inside Neiman Marcus, Newport Beach - Fashion Island.) There were 2 girls working. The first couldn't tell me one way or the other if it was authentic. The second girl was on the phone when she started inspecting the bag. She looked closely at the outside, the inside, the hardware. She even found the date code, which i ndicated that the bag was manufactured in 2004. She pulled out her Louis Vuitton hand book and found that the bag was NOT manufactured until Sept. 2007! So that was the first red flag. Second, the lock was not authentic. Third, the dustbag was not authentic. And last, she said the inside of the bag just "smelled different, not like the authentic bags." She also informed me that ANY Louis Vuitton bag that is in the slightest way imperfect is immediately destroyed. Since they are all handmade, they are easy to keep track of. So, final verdict: She told me that she doesn't think it's real and it's the best knock off she's ever seen! I'm sending it back today for a full refund. I'm not going to tote around an $800 FAKE!! I'll let you know if I actually receive my refund! I've already notified my credit card company, so if Lazata tries anything funny I'm still GETTING MY MONEY BACK!

• Sm
    smith Jony Apr 28, 2012

Company information:
    www.purseonlineshop.com
    www.louboutin-onlineshop.com

purseonlineshop.com sale the fake bags, LV, Chanel, Gucci and so on, when you made the order, they will send the fake bag to you, and the quality is very bad, and if you want to exchange, you will have to pay expensive shipping freight.

the louboutin-onlineshop.com sale fake louboutin shoes, also the quality very bad and when you return back to get the refund, you need to pay the shipping and the money also come back, pls be careful!!!

and where to complaints this case?

• Li
    linda13 Jan 13, 2012

Any one who wants a Louis Vuitton needs to just get out the check book or credit card and pay the price. You get what you pay for. Louis Vuitton does not sell defects and they are never at an outlet mall. Defective goods are destroyed on site. Do you're research and make you're decision. If it's the wrong one it is only you're fault as counterfeiters will always be out there.

• Li
    lilna Sep 21, 2011

Lucky me, I got my money refund minus shipping charge because the bag was so bad with lot of wrinkles, band and crashes. It looked like the pre-own bag they got and send to us. Horrible

• Lv
    LVice Apr 22, 2011

Thanks, for all the posts.
    Was just about to order many purses from them and in turn place on ebay to make a few bucks.
    But something told me to google them 1st, cause their prices sounded to good to be true, they are even cheaper then used louis vuitton purses on ebay. and their amazing take another 25% off ur order now, really made me think.

However, yes people can have a fake to fool others and impress, but really the true enjoyment of owning a Loius Vuitton purse, is knowing its 100% real yourself, that itself is priceless :)

• Ki
    Kimmlw Apr 13, 2011

I'm so glad I read all of these complaints. My husband almost ordered 1 for my bday yesterday and the only reason he didn't is because my co-worker did research on the company. I'm off to pay for a authentic LV bag from the store. I wouldn't mind buying a good knock off, but not for $500. You can get a great knick off at your local flea market for $30-40. Thx for all the warnings.

• Wi
    winter1911 Apr 04, 2011

Lucky for me. i want to purchase the purses in lazata.com but the coupon is limit. So, i plan to wait until they have another promotion to save some money. then i found out the review. It's so helpful to me...thanks

• Ru
    rummagehound Mar 10, 2011

I just came from the Louis Vuitton Store in Beverly Hills California and they confirmed that the purse a friend of mine bought from Lazata.com is fake. A good one but still fake.

• Ra
    rans Feb 18, 2011

Hi I am a victim of this scam as well...my package is on its way...can anyone please tell me how to refuse the package with UPS??

• Fe
    Fell for the Scam Jan 25, 2011

Do not fall for this scam! They guarantee authenticity of their products, stating that because of slight imperfections the products are discounted. The products are discounted because they are FAKE! And the same fake products are on other websites at a fraction of the cost. This company is completely unscrupulous. Do not waste your money here!

sam2011 Jan 12, 2011

I to just got caught up in the Lazata SCAM .Has anyone received their money back from Lazata or their Bank ?

• Ro
    romsgirl Dec 24, 2010

I also was a sucker in purchasing from Lazata. I should have known when I read in a reputable magazine that LV does not discount their purses. I too called the customer service number. I was told they guarantee authenticity. I told her that I read that LV does not discount so how can they. The customer service person told me these are irregular. I told her that the irregulars in the US are destroyed. She explained that yes, that is what they do in the US but in Europe, they sell them there and this is where they get their irregulars.

I took my purse to LV and the sales associate validated the purse I purchased from Lazata was a replica. First of all, the dust bag was not theirs. I purchased the eva pouch. The second strap was shorter than the real one. The Louis Vuitton brass logo was crooked. I told the LV sales associate what the Lazata associate said about Europe selling the irregulars. She smiled and said, Europe is much stricter in their quality assurance that it is destroyed there as well. There are no irregulars ladies and this Lazata company sells only fakes. I told the Lazata sales associate about all the negative comments about their company and the allegations of the purses being fake. She said that many of the comments here are from their competitors. Well let me say that i am a real person and work hard for her money. I am an RN and value the money I make. I feel very scammed at this point. I have another order in and it is pending shipping. I am going to try to call tomorrow to see if they will cancel it. I will let my credit company know as well and file a dispute with them if I have to. I hope that anyone else who has tried to get their money back has been successful. I would be very interested to hear from you about whether you got your refune or not and why. Has any one reported this company?

• Ju
    judy garrett Oct 28, 2010

i call them to and they said that they bags was real to over the phone all of my lv bags are real but when i seen this website thinking of buying one just to see if it is real but not now i want no thank you money is to hard to come bye they should not do that i am really disappointed in them for now on just go to the store an buy like i been doing it better to be safe then sorry thanks for giving me the head ups.

• Pr
    Princess305 Oct 27, 2010

Omg I dont believe this I can even find the lataza website anymore my best friend ordered a bag and I wanted ti order one too because it actually looked nicewhen she first got it but now it doesn't and the straps are paleas every no signs of darkening so we tried to find the site to get the number to call and couldn't find it I'm glad I did the research before I spent my hard earned money on aFAKE!!

• Lo
    lovely_me Sep 13, 2010

You know, sounds like everyone was willing to at least take the risk of buying an LV item to save anywhere from 30-60% off. I understand how much it sucks paying so much for a replica, BUT if the majority of you had to go out to an actual LV boutique to confirm it's authenticity, then you pretty much still "won." Two people said that once at the boutique, the sales people mentioned how it was an amazing replica and probably the best they'd ever seen. Viola! You saved the money AND no one out in the street, office, club or restaurant would know just by looking at it. A very expensive "fake", yes, but we all know we buy these things for their "WOW" factor anyway... I say get away with it as long as you can. I won't tell if you won't. Unless you guys go around letting your friends gawk at your "date codes", just thank your stars that it doesn't look all Flea Market and watch as your friends STILL drool. . . . . Now, after seeing their faces, isn't that worth those few hundred bucks? I'm just sayin'.

savytruc Aug 17, 2010

Why are we allowed LAZATA.COM to stay in business when they are clearly belong to the scamming world. Let shut down their website if unable then why don't you newer 'customers' stay away from Lazata.com. I can ensure you that their line of business is fake as well as their bags, unethical business practices and dishonesty. If you buy from Lazata they will laugh at us while saying stupid idiot.

YES i was once that idiot, got to let myself learned the hard way. Ordered a hampstead and a wallet, returned for refund the next day, it was fake, smell like plastic, leather hard as a rock, stiches collapsed on each other, liners is cheap faded red dyed linen. What!!! this is what i get for spending 700 bucks, i told myself.

To get money back, is harder than walking on ropes. Called about 20 times for refund, always say 10-15 days, or next week, tomorrow or end of today. Now at 3 1/2 weeks, nothing, nada, no credit no mercy from them. I googled their address, it showed a picture of an appartment complex, ain't no company, someone is operating their fake business at an appartment closet.
    Lazata is a joke they're not real, it's an illusions. Im going to wait for confirmation by end of today, if no credit. Great!!! :( ww.bbb.org here i come.

• Hi
    hilarymae Jun 21, 2010

They have made another fake website just like lataza same layout and same claims as well. it's called Besela

• Sl
    sliver Jun 11, 2010

I also fell for their line.I spent close to 7 hundred.This was first time I have bought anything like this as I always got mine at store here in Austin.
    WHY are they allowed to stay in business?!!
    I will keep as a reminder to not trust on line sales again.Sad.
    sandy

• 1c
    1CE Jun 03, 2010

I bought a bag from Lazata and after reading all of the comments took the bag to my local Louis Vuitton store. Both my daughter and I purchased different bags, both of which checked out to be authentic. We compared the bags to all the other LV bags in the store, and asked about the control number and the cods which also checked out. We could find nothing wrong with the merchandise, and their claim of authenticity seems to be the truth.

• Jc
    JCA3022 May 18, 2010

Am I victim too! and International one. I bought mine on sunday...my mistake that I didnt read these reviews first. Anyway they send me a message that my bank has declined my card, wish I find unusual, so on monday when i called the bank and read all of this coments I started sending them email almost 50, telling them that they were a fake company that i did not wanted this bag. My bank help me to.
    I just received a email saying that they cancel my order, no charge have been made to my credit card. The charge is in transit so i have to wait 7 days until my bank let me use the funds. I strongly recommend that you replace your credit card if you have ask for I refund, they have all your information, I read in other blog that they sell your credit card information
    Best regards,

• Oc
    OC Mommy May 17, 2010

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR ALL YOUR POST! I am soo HAPPY I decided to do a google on this company JUST before buying!! And you know what...it makes total sense...WHY would LV sell imperfection bags?? NOT. Thank you!!

• Ti
    Tina36 May 13, 2010

Well just want to update you guys that I got my refund! After following up for like 5 times, the moment the SA told me it's refunded, the credit magically appeared! I guess diligence pays...I have learned from this costly mistake

• Ti
    Tina36 May 12, 2010

Well I for one am also a victim. I got duped with their website about their guaranteed authentic policy. I ordered online last May 5th and was so happy to get one at half the orig price plus they have a special. So I went ahead and ordered without checking the reviews. Then after a few hours, I came across these reviews, and found out I made a BIG MISTAKE. I don't have anything against fakes/replicas but I am ANGRY that they claim to be authentic. I won't pay anything like what I paid for a replica. So on the same day, I cancelled my order. The salesperson said my purchase already went through! What an *SS! She told me I will get my refund in 5 business days, why the long wait? When they charged me that day? Could they not refund it quickly as well? So that's fine, as long as I get my refund. Today's the 5th day and the sales associate just told me that it should be voided the day I ordered, since I cancelled the same day! Wtf! I told them, no you told me in 5 days, and no the charge wasn't refunded. So I was put on hold and now she said they just refunded this morning and the credit will take bet. 24-48 hrs in the bank. I will give them that, and will follow up. After 48 hrs, and I don't see any credit, I will file a dispute on their charge. I'm glad I trust my CC company and I know they'll take care of this.

• Si
    simpleplan May 01, 2010

If you are buying a $2000 bag for half the price it's obviously a fake. LV doesn't keep irregulars or EVER have a sale, so common sense isn't so common I suppose..

• Lm
    Lmbarragan Apr 28, 2010

I am going to be sending my bag back as well, after reading all the complaints it is still unclear if anyone recieved the refund or not. I am very upset.

• Yd
    YDELIA Apr 22, 2010

Why arent anyone of you calling the authorities on them? Also I am sure that LV would love to see the website...press charges. Are you all forgetting this is a crime??? ALL OF YO UMUST COMPLAIN...Also thanks for posting this because I was just about to order a bag and came across this by accident!!!

• Cc
    ccsrajeev Apr 13, 2010

i disagree with these complaints. All products from lazata are in good quality and they also guarantee the money back

• Ha
    HAPPY3010 Apr 06, 2010

IF THE BAGS ARE FAKE, THEY ARE REALLY REALLY GOOD FAKE ONES. I HAVE SEVERAL LV BAGS THAT I BOUGHT FROM THE LV STORES, BUT RECENTLY I PURCHASED FROM LAZARTA. THE BAGS ARE CHEAPER SO YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I HONESTLY COULD NOT SEE ANY REAL DIFFERENCE FROM MY ACTUAL REAL ONES. IF YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT A SERIAL CODE OR A DUST BAG, DONT BUY FROM THEM. BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY FULL PRICE FROM THE LV STORE, THEN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SITE. I GOT A BAG AND A WALLET FOR $700 AND I GET COMPLIEMTNS ON THE BAG EVERYDAY.

• Vt
    VT09 Mar 12, 2010

ALL THE COMPLAINTS ABOVE IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!

I'm so unfortunate to have placed an order with Lazata before I have the time to sit down and search for it reputation. The reviews on Lazata website must have been written by them and/or their staffs. It's totally rubbish!! I ordered a Louis Vuitton wallet for my Fiance because he likes it better then the Burberry Wallet I bought him in Nordstrom. The Burberry cost me $375 plus tax, I already know that he likes Louis Vuitton better so I thought I'd look online for something a little cheaper than going in one of the Louis Vuitton store. As Louis Vuitton never have a price reduction for their product, I was hoping online would provide me something like that. ---BAMM--- landed on Lazata, sounds too good to be true, I was skeptical, extremely skeptical. I read the whole RUBBISH they wrote on their website, gained a little bit confidence. Today the packages arrived -- I must say, they do ship it to me very fast contrast to some of the rater who rates here. I opened the box, freaking and sweating. DISAPPOINTMENT washed over me, just holding the box in my hand I already know it's FAKE!! I owned so many of Louis Vuitton products, I'm not going to say I'm an expert but I know a fair share. I didn't need to open the box to look at the wallet inside but I did it just for satisfaction knowing I'm right! I took the wallet out, took a snip the smell of plastic was so strong that it gave me a profound headache as I'm very sensitive to smells.

Bottom Line, this website have no right to sell replicas product and stating that it's authentic with minor imperfection. As they located in New York who would've thought that they sale replicas mirroring for the real prices. They need to be reported and shut down. I'm in the process of getting my money back. Hopefully it will goes well

-VT-

• Ba
    baglover Feb 05, 2010

So did ANYONE got refund!!! I just return my order total of 5.. I'm getting worry.

• Gi
    Gina25 Jan 23, 2010

Exactly what I thought! I know for a fact that Louis Vuitton does not wholesale or have "irregular" items. but I was tempted to try out the eva clutch anyway for only $250 but now after thinking about it that was a stupid idea. Why pay half of what the bag costs? and all fakes are hideous. Everyone loves a deal but guess what when it comes to Louis Vuitton there are no deals. You get what you paid for! and if you're getting a cheap price it's either used or fake...Besides if you guys have seen their prices it's laughable. They really think they can charge 80% of the price of an Authentic handbag? and they're fake on top of that! WOW they don't want to be in business for long.

• Cu
    cupdy Jan 06, 2010

Please Please Please don't buy from them. I bought a purse last month from them and it was clearly fake since I own an actual LV. It smelled like plastic, handles were all stretched, no lock and key, no serial number. To make matters worse, they overcharged my credit card by $100 dollars and took 10 days to get that refunded, it them took another 2 weeks to get the entire purchase refunded and that was after I notified the New York BBB and disputed the charges with my bank. THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF, THEY SOLD MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO SOMEONE IN CALIFORNIA WHO MADE $500 WORTH OF PURCHASES UNTIL MY BANK STOPPED THE SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS. Look on their website under the privacy policy, it specifically says that if transactions appear on the card used, to notify your credit card company first. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I've had to file fraud papers and dispute all the transaction and no one from Lazata answers emails or questions!!!

• Lo
    LoriR Jan 05, 2010

I also purchased a purse from this company before checking customer reviews (the ones on their site are so positive of course). I own a few authentic LV's so I should have known better than to buy from them. I am going to take everyone's advise and just refuse the purse when its delivered. I will haunt them until they cringe at the sound of my voice. I dispise dishonest business tactics. If I wanted a knock off I could have gone to Canal Street.

samantha vasquez Dec 13, 2009

Wow i was really disappointed when i came to read all of this feedback, but i choose to keep my bag, the company does indeed offer a money back guarantee, and never used lv as authorized dealers because louis vuitton clearly as stated in their website isn't an authorized dealer, the bags are supposed to be a little messed up with the lining or something really small mine was pretty perfect and at an awesome price...guess im the only one with the happily ever after !

Danay Dec 10, 2009

Hi we all need to report this company to the Better Business Bureau because they are ripping peoples off. They are fasely advertise their product. This company need to be put out of business. I was scam by them as well.

• Ni
    nikip Dec 10, 2009

I purchased this purse from this company and my ordered was 11/13/09 but did not get it until 12/04/09. My husband and I were on the phone together and asked pacific about this purse if this was authenticity and the sale lady said that it is and the bag is imperfection and has a little defect that is why we sell it cheaper than at the LV store.
    It took to long to get my purse but when I got the purse open it up, the first thing I saw was the leather of the handles was so white not darken like the real one, 2nd was can't not find a datecode, 3rd was dust bag was slightly different form the real lv. I went to ask my 2 friends those had bought real purses from the LV store they told me this purse was a knot of fake purse. I was so disappointed and I also took the purse to the local LV store and ask them if it is a real LV purse., two of the sale ladies said that It is fake and they did a good job on the knot off purse. So I got my real Lv purse a the local LV store on the same day. My mistake was not reading the complaint before I bought this and I paid for 788.00. I called their customer service and told them that they sold me a fake purse, but a lady on the phone still insisted that the purse is real they do not sale fake purse at this company.
    I returned the purse and now waiting for the refund., and also called my credit card to report this problem and filled out a dispute

Danay Dec 05, 2009

Thank you for your advise I will write back and tell everybody what will happen. This purse was suppose to be a gift from my husband it is for our anniversay. I sense there was something wrong with them they keep telling that my item already been shipped out when they didn't i had placed an order on 11-24-09 now is
    12-05-09 still haven't got my purse yet. They told me that they usually ship out the item within 48 hours.

• Le
    Leahlynn Dec 05, 2009

My advise for this is to just refuse the package and wait for them to receive the purse back. Make sure you call them every day until you get your money back. Tell them you will be checking your account daily and have informed your bank about this situation. It may take around a month or two to get your refund but keep pushing for it.

Danay Dec 04, 2009

Hi i recently purchased a purse from this company today i discovered all the complaints i am very sad to hear all this. Omg!!! i don't know what to do now i ordered from them they hadn't yet send my purse i have called them everyday to check when they are going to ship it out but they told me that they will ship it out and will email me the tracking number but i never received any tracking number from them and they already took money out of my account. They told me that they will ship it out on Monday well today is Friday still haven't received tracking number yet. They keep giving me the run around and told me that their shipping deptment is running behind do to the holiday season. But if that was true then why did that lady told me i will be getting the tracking number that had raise my eyes brow.

• Le
    leahlynnn Nov 27, 2009

For those who plan on getting your money back... just keep pushing and calling and threatening that you will take them to the better business bureau! It worked for me. This is my story... I purchased 2 bags for around $850 and refused the packages. I persistently called every day to ask them when I was going to get a refund. She kept saying tomorrow morning, tomorrow morning, BUT it didn't happen. I then asked to speak with the manager "oh the manager is not in right now..." I called back to get another person but the lady sounded the same. She gave herself a new name and I said I just spoke with you, she denied it. And later admitted to me that only one lady worked there and that she had been lying to me. I told her that I was going to travel to New York to their store location (again threatening her and the "company", she then gave me a confirmation number for my credit return and everything was settled. Just push and push for your money back, it will happen! (It just might take 2 months)

• Ha
    haflmoonb2008 Nov 26, 2009

I just placed my order from them yesterday morning after reading pretty good review from buyers...but I am not confident anymore after found out all above complaints! Since today is Holiday and they said my item won't be ship until Friday so I still have a chance to cancel it. Does anyone got your refund back???So stressfull for a return! that's what happened when you want to save a couple hundred dollars...:-(