Lawrence Layman, MD - Obstetrics & GynecologyMalpractice

WARNING!! DO NOT BECOME PATIENTS OR DO BUSINESS, with Lawrence C. Layman, MD Or The Staff @ Georgia Health & Sciences Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic in Augusta GA!! Me & my husband's experience there as patients was a complete nightmare, their nurses are rude, the wait time was horrible, and our physician- Lawrence C. Layman, MD (should have his medical license revoked) -He knowing prescribed medication to my husband that was potientially fatal, and causes impotancy!! He alone recommended this drug to him, without revealing to him about all the harmful side effects, and now after following his advice, my husband developed erectile dysfunction.. He even refused to monitor him with follow up visits, to make sure he was o.k., he was supposed to administer the drug at the clinic, but ordered him to take the drug on his own & administer it at home. Other physicians we talked to since then told us to get another doctor, and that Lawrence C. Layman should've warn my husband about the side effects, and that it was irresponsible & medical negligent of him to let a patient with no medical knowledge to administer any injections of this drug on his own without being monitered at a hospital!!! On top of that, we found out from another doctor, that my husband didn't even need the drug that Lawrence C. Layman, MD prescribed!! I don't want another couple or patient, to go through the hell that we went through, while being patients at this lousy medical clinic... Plus we've heard fro other former patients; that these uninfortunate situations are not the first time, that it has happen- THESE INCOMPETENT DOCTORS & STAFF (connected to Georgia Health & Sciences University) have been medical negligent, many times before & has been sued alot!!!

Malpractice