Law Offices of David S. Chesley, Inc. Logo

Law Offices of David S. Chesley, Inc.

Having problems with Law Offices of David S. Chesley, Inc.?

4533 Van Nuys Boulevard, Second Floor
Sherman Oaks, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Law Offices of David S. Chesley, Inc..

Complaints & Reviews

Chesleylawyers.comThey didn't reply to my calls and messages

I paid money to the ### from the website www.chesleylawyers.com. I waited couple of hours, but no one contacted me back. I decided to call them, but no one picked the phone. I left them messages, but after that no one called me back or replied to my complaints and messages. The worst company and bad services, so stay away from them and post comments about your things with them.

• Ri
      Rilop Jun 12, 2012

Ethically this company is not who they say they are.They gave me a flat rate fee and then when I retained a local lawyer they wanted to keep ALL my $ (even when they did little to nothing on my case) and wanted to charge me fees that their paralegal never spoke to me about