Law Offices Of Anderson Randolph and PricePrice threatening phone calls and unprofessionalism

Today is December 7, 2006. I have been getting calls for several weeks from a Houston Texas #. Today I finally decided to answer the phone and see who it was. It was a man asking for a "Tony". I said "You have the wrong number". He then said "Is Anthony Carter there"? I said "Yes he lives here but hes out".

He then started asking personal questions. "Is he at his dealership"? I said "No he doesn't work there anymore". He said "Well where is he"? I said "Hes not in hes out". He just kept asking questions. He then said "Why did you tell me I have the wrong number"? I said "You asked for "Tony". He said "Well his name is Anthony, you don't call him Tony"? I said "No i don't his name is Anthony and i call him Anthony".

He just kept on. I was starting to get annoyed. He then said "My names Anthony people call me Tony". I said ok. He asked "Are you "the wife"? I said yes. He said "So your his legal wife"? I said "Were engaged". He said "So wheres Anthony working"? I was thinking "what is any of this his business"? I said "Hes doing construction right now.

He finally said "Can you take down my name and number"? I said "Yes, can you tell me who's calling"? He then gets smart with me and says "Yea, thats why i asked you to get a pen and paper". So i am looking for something to write with and he says "Come on come on whats going on"? I inform him that i am looking for something to write with.

I couldn't find anything so i just type it on my computer. He hears my children in the background and says "Hey you got some little ones huh". I said "Umm... yes". He then asks "So how old is Anthony 21, 22"? I say "yes"?

So he tells me his name which guess what? Its not Anthony! His name is Don West and he gives me the number. I am guessing he thought i was not intelligent enough to hear the number, so he says very slowly "So thats [protected]". I say "ok". He says "Now listen its very very very important that Anthony call me by noon". He then proceeds to say it again. I said "Fine", He says "I got 10:15 here, what time you got"? I said "10:18". He says "Ok so we on the same time zone". I said "uh huh". I was thinking "Why did he give me a 1877 number when i have caller id and can see where he called from"?

I found out from my husband that hes calling about a loan we did with a-1, and we haven't paid it back. This was over 2 years ago. We have moved and i have no idea how he got our unlisted phone number, where we live, where Anthony works, he knows how old he is, etc., because we live with my father and he has everything in his name.

Amarie,