LatisseBeware

A little warning to women (like myself) who are somewhat prone to more facial hair than others.

Now I am in no way hairy..but I do use bleach cream on my upper lip like 75% of all women.

I've been using Latisse for 2 months, applying it every night on my 'UPPER' lash line only as directed. My lashes were growing, getting longer - it was great.

UNTIL - I noticed that below and around the outer corners of my eyes I was starting to grow hair! Uck - gross. I had had a little peach fuzz there before but now it was coming in longer and darker - Oh my gosh, are you kidding. My girlfriends called them 'Hair Goggles'.

I can't say scientifically that it is linked to Latisse but by tremendous coincidence the little light wispy hair there started growing into Hair Goggles. I bought facial wax strips and for the 1st time in my life had to use them to remove the hair.

I started to then apply the Latisse in the morning thinking that the night applications were leaking onto my cheek from sleeping and my eyes closed - we'll see?

Josiema Apr 24, 2016

I have been using Latisse for 2 years now and I have the most beautiful eyelashes ever. The only problem is that you can not stop using it. If you do, your lashes will stop growing and return to what you had before you used it. My advise to anyone who uses Latisse is to be very careful putting it on so not to grow unwanted hair in places you shouldn't have hair.