Latiff JasimPoor Behaviour and Attitude ofPoor Behaviour of Employees at Petaling Jaya College

When I followed my friend sending his son to enquire about courses at the MAHSA University College, Jalan University, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia recently; I was shocked to find poor behaviouor of employees at this college. It was like a maddening mentally ###ed hospital.

I was there for almost 3/4 of the day and had witnessed and watched almost every unpleasant events happened. At first, I thought the chubby lady who sat inside the office behind the glass window was having a 'practical joke' with her colleagues, but when I heard the noise level went higher and even to the stage of screaming and shouting at one of the students then later she was quiet. Later there was a lady entered the room holding a paper and I presumed she must be asking her some questions. This chubby lady looked up at her and I could hear she brushed her off with a loud voice again. This lady went inside. From that moment I watched her and curious to want to know more of this bizarre character of this tan short chubby lady. Then I saw her talking to a colleague sitting next to her and I could hear her voice laughing as though there was nothing happened just now.

The next moment I heard her scream "Feet" then I saw a lady with long blonde hair entered the room. She sat there a while and there was another bespectacled lady entered the room. They were all laughed like there were no clients in front of them and the college has no business to do that they had so much time to chat and created jokes.

There were two students walked in and I could this chubby lady was raising her voice again.

This chubby lady was very rude, ruthless, unprofessional, with uneven temper and imbalance personality. First of all, why MAHSA put this sort of lady in the front office when this lady had been exhibiting a poor temper and rude language to clients. Isn't the front office is the most important part of any organization because it potrays the professionalism of this University. Why is this office where she sat became a chatterbox? I believe MAHSA should place her somewhere she did not have to deal with anyone after looking at her uneven mood and tempremental. Such a traumatic counter!

I then followed my friend to the counter and I heard even more noises. It was like in a kopitiam. I heard male's voice and women's voices were laughing as though MAHSA does not have office Rules and Regulations and Code of Ethic. Is MAHSA stands for MAY ALL HAVE SOCIAL ARMS.

My friend left the counter with regrets.