Lastminute.com — flight changes
Booking ID - [protected]
I specifically purchased insurance so that I could change the return flight dates, should I need to. I now need to change my return flight and you have quoted me £1072.90 over and above the cost I have already paid?
Are you guys for real?
1) You already have my money in full for the flight.
2) I have given more than 10 days notice to the change.
3) I can actuall book a whole new flight online fir less, THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE!!!
Seriously, what on earth is going on here and is this practice in fact legal?
More Lastminute.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lastminutetravel.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lastminutetravel.com - fraud
- Lastminutetravel.com - terrible experience booking hotel 
- Lastminute.com - scammers 
- Lastminutetravel.com - unathorized charges
- Lastminute.com - full flex not flex
- Lastminute.com - the worst ever 
- Lastminute.com - I made a payment without confirmation they took my money but they didn’t progress my flight tickets and booking
- Lastminute.com - Booking of a hotel
- Lastminute.com - the whole service