Larsen BoxersSells sick puppy (twice)

I purchased a Boxer from this breeder (Jamie Larsen). She claimed the boxer had a slight case of coccidia but that the dog had been treated and was fine. She promised to get the puppy a clean bill of health prior to my family picking up the dog. A couple days prior to the pickup date Jamie Larsen called and gave me some sob story about not being able to afford a vet visit for the puppy due to her own medical bills but again insured me that the puppy was fine and I agreed to take her in and get her checked out (which I was going to do anyway). Idiot me believed her and she turned out to be the most unethical breeder I have ever come accross. Within minutes of getting the puppy home she started pooping blood, a substantial amount. I called Jamie immediatly and she again told me not to worry and it and that it was just a touch of the coccidia left in her system. I had a vet appointment a couple of days later and I find out that the puppy has cataracts, ear infections, underweight and a horribly untreated case of worms which was causing the severe rectal bleeding. Again I called Jamie and she had the nerve to act surprised. I also find out from her that she has already sold this puppy once before and the dog was returned. I told her that I wanted a refund and after going back and forth a few times she agreed to refund the money and take the puppy back. Seemed like an equitable solution until the bipolar (im not a doctor but this "lady" to me is a complete nut job) in her set in. One minute she would agree to a refund, the next minute she tells me essentially buyer beware, the next minute she wants the puppy back at all costs, next minute she doesnt care is the puppy lives or dies. Stay away from this breeder at all costs. To me she has no interest in the breed as she claims to over and over on her site. She is mearly in it to sell sickly dogs and make a quick unethical buck (high in sight is 2020 and I should have known from the squalor she and her children live in). Currently I am getting ready to sue her socks off, not for the money but to get her cruel treatment of dogs to stop

• Ke
    Kelly Kiedrowski Mar 10, 2009

Unbelievable! Can I ask what litter your pup came from…was it the Dec. 19th litter? My wife and I did not receive a pup due to the (supposed) recent litter dying. We were never allowed to come see the pups, nor the Sire of the litter, because she told us she didn't want to have outsiders track anything in the house to jeopardize the litter. About a week after the litter was supposedly born she told us the entire litter had died most likely of Canine Herpes Virus. A lot of good it did to keep people away from the Sire and litter! She did post pics of the newborn pups on her website the week they were born. We were suspicious if these pups actually ever existed because we found it strange that she left the pics up on her website for 2 months after the pups had died. They may have been pics from a different litter. I would think you would take them down ASAP so you don’t keep getting inquiries from interested buyers, unless you are trying to collect more deposits. The story only gets more outrageous from here. We asked Jamie for our $600 deposit back due to the fact that we never even received a pup and she told us we might be able to receive a dog from another local Breeder and that we wouldn't have to come up with an additional deposit. Too make a long story short...the only way we would received a pup from the local Breeder is if we Foster. We are not interested in Fostering in any way and we are still left with unanswered phone calls and no return of our deposit. The last time we spoke to her on the phone she said we would have to wait until she recieves deposits for her next litter before we can get our $600 deposit back. We have left numerous VM’s with Jamie since and she hasn’t returned our calls. This has been going on since mid December. There is much more to the story and either myself or my husband would be happy to give more details. It sounds like both of us have fallen prey to a truly unethical breeder.

AlvarezAlley Mar 11, 2009

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate dealings with her. The sick puppy she sold us was out of litter "A". The litter prior to the ones all dying. What she doesnt get is that the adult dogs are the ones carrying the dieses(most likely) and she apparently doesnt care for any of the dogs; puppies or adults. She fed me the same line about about having to wait for another upcomming litter inbetween going back and forth about refunding my money($1200 + all the vet bills associated with the sick pup total around $1700 before we gave the pup to a rescue home who had the time and money to nurse the pup)
    My major issue is that she emphatically claimed that the puppy was not contagious and it turns out that the pup was VERY contagious to both my other dog and my family as well. So not only did I have the costs of the vet bills but the family medical bills to continually have us checked.
    She is nothing more than a scammer who I have plan on having investigated by authorities as well as take her to court.
    I wouldn't surprise me at all if the "december litter" never existed and I encourage all of the people who were swindled by her to take legal action to get your funds back as well as to stop her unethical practices.
    I have page after page of emails from her promising to refund the monies and page after page of her bipolar emails contradicting them as well.
    Feel free to send me an email and maybe we can work together to deal with her . I am leaving on vacation tomorrow ( 3/12 ) but I will be back next wednesday and will check my emails then

Sue Mar 25, 2009

I am familiar with Larsen Boxers, we use the vet, I know that she takes wonderful care of her dogs. After stumbling across this blog I decided to google Brian Alvarez, I did not like what I found. Brian was upset that the puppy had worms, are you kidding me? Dogs get all kinds of things like that, get educated! As far as the litter dying, it is not that uncommon, it only takes one virus to wipe out a whole litter. Jamie loves the boxer breed, she breeds for quality, she doesn't have a kennel full of dogs to breed, she whelps one litter a year, does that sound like someone in it for the money? I read the threatnig emails Brian sent, they were pretty scarey, he threatened Jamie, she agreed to meet him more than half way but that wasn't good enough for him, he wanted her in Oregon. Her saftey was a factor, he gave her 48 hours to come down to Oregon or he was going to have the puppy killed. It wasn't good enough that she was willing to give him his money back and that she was willing to drive more than half way, he wanted control. Brian, just because you made a Bowflex commercial and as you said on the commercial you are very generous, you were going to give all your fat clothes to your fat friends I have news for you, you are nothing special. Jamie spent weeks calling shelters down in Oregon, they were all alerted to keep an eye out for the puppy that you said you sent her to a kill shelter. She never recieved a call.

• Re
    regina Apr 02, 2009

i own boxers and have went to great means to get a breeding pair together . i live in va and went to TN. for my stud. and to SC. for my bicth . they will breed this year and i hope poeple will see the diffrace in good breeding and someone wanting to make a buck off of this breed if you dont love them DONT BREED THEM !

Regina in va.
    [protected]@aol.com

• Ke
    Kelly Kiedrowski Apr 06, 2009

I want to reply to what my wife and I posted about Jamie Larsen. After she read our post, she did contact us and refunded our deposit in full. We did get to meet her dogs Loko and Gilda and they are more beautiful in person than the pics on her website...Awesome dogs. We don't know anymore about Brian Alvarez and his situation other than what's posted on this site.

AlvarezAlley Apr 07, 2009

Sue,
    Apparently you are as nuts as Jamie. It wasnt any one thing. Its because Jamie is a liar and a scam artist. She lied about what condition the dog was in, she lied about the illness' the dog had; bottom line is she either lied or was too inept to have the dog accuratly diagnosed (ear infections, worms, cataracts, underwight ). Unfortunatly you put canine health above human health. Are worms a big deal? Not if that was the only problem. It also wouldnt have been a big deal if the dog was not contagious. But the dog was and I am not going to jepordize my 6 year olds health.
    Within minutes of us getting home with the dog she was passing blood every time I turned around and your buddy Jamie had nothing to say other than it was probably an upset stomach.
    I take my animals to a vet. I don't try and diagnois the issue myself and then cross my fingers that im right and try to pass off on customers my opinion as medical fact. So do I need to get educated on canine medical issues? No, I'll leave that up to professionals.
    Jamie never provided any vet records after numerous requests; both before and after we picked up the dog. With Jamie it's always one excuse after another or she ignores the situation all together; prime traits of scam artists.
    Originally we set up a time to meet and swap the sick dog for post dated checks. Her husband was a no show. Jamies excuse (after the fact) was that post dated checks are illegal and she would loose "good standing" with her bank. Here's me rolling my eyes.
    Our agreement (again)was to meet in portland and exchange the dog for cash. Not more than a few hours go by and she flips out of her mind and sends an email completly contradicting everything that we had previously agreed upon. So, were my emails to Jamie nice? NO. Were my emails suppose to be nice? NO. Did she agree again to our arrangement?Yes. Did she flip out again? Yes.
    Sue, it was Jamie who wanted to change the agreement that was already agreed upon and wanted me in Washington; but unfortunatly I couldnt figure what Jamie was scheming and I wasnt going to reopen negotiations on an agreement that I already have in writing.
    Her safety? Sue, she cant drive and had no intentions of taking care of this herself! The first couple times we were suppose to meet she was going to have her husband meet me. Later on it was her Dad.
    Sue, what a tale you spin!
    But hey, that what court rooms are for, right?

And as far as my personal life Sue; do you honestly think I give 2 cents about what someone like you thinks? But since you brought it up i'll just ask you this; when was the last time someone spent millions of dollars marketing you? Thought so.

Sue Apr 08, 2009

Well Brian, it is you that are spinning tales. You insisted on picking up the dog, you didn't want to wait until Jamie took her to the vet, you said you would take her. Our vet said the puppy was beautiful and wanted to adopt the puppy herself but much to the puppies misfortune Jamie had already promissed her to you. Okay, so you said she had ear infections, well my guess is it was yeast infections, very common to the boxer breed. Cateract?, funny how she didn't have them when she left here, cateracts can be caused by injury, what happenned to her after she left here? You were aware that she occassionally had blood in her stool and once she got to your house she was passing blood every time you turned around? Hmmm, sounds like the dog was under a severe amount of stress, once again, what happenned to her once she left to go to your house? Back to the issue of worms in dogs, do your research, worms, as well as other contagous diseases are in and on the ground everywhere, are you aware that dogs carry salomnilla, ecoli, as well as other parasites and bacteria that are contagous? Perhaps you should have done your reserch BEFORE purchasing a pet for your family. Okay, now lets get to the millions spent marketing you, what an idiot you are, they spend millions marketing YOU, they spent money marketing thier product, they used you to show how a a person who is over wieght and suffers from a disability could use the bowflex, how could you be so self centered to think it is all about you?

AlvarezAlley Apr 08, 2009

Sue,
    blah blah blah; youre an idiot.

Sue Apr 09, 2009

Brian, it is pretty pathetic how you need to resort to name calling once the truth is staring you in the face.

Joan Silmaer Apr 09, 2009

I am curious why this "Sue" is so adamantly defending this breeder and attacking the complaint posts. There is no mention of her being a customer of any kind. "friends" that troll forums and start flamefests make me wonder. Are they are giving a truly helpful point of view in a disagreement or merely using the forum to flame users whose posts may tarnish their image . (I guess “friends” image)

Sue Apr 09, 2009

Yes I am friends with Jamie. I know what went on with brian and what he has done to jamie. Like i said before Jamie and I use the same vet, and Jamie helped to save my terrier's life. Jamie is a wonderful breeder and cares so much about her dogs and what she does and brian spreading lies about her is wrong. I have every right to defend her and her dogs and to say the truth. If Brian has the right to post on here, then is not ok for me too?

Sue,
    I will stand by my previous statement -- you’re an idiot! And if I’m reading it correctly I do believe you started the name calling genius! Are you that lazy in every aspect of your life that you can't be bothered to scroll up and read your own post? Truly pathetic.

The bottom line is Jamie is a thief. And any way you try to spin this back on me, Jamie is a thief; and an unethical one at that. And I will do everything I can to spread the word on my experiences with her and end her unethical breeding habits and thievery. Disagree if you want but I have provable facts not fantasy and speculation as you rely upon.

I can only imagine that you are Jamie's so called "Mentor"; which leaves you with less credibility than you had before. I do however find it funny that you have to try and fight Jamie’s battle for her; truly amusing.

Since you want to stick your nose where it doesn’t belong; on a subject you only know by second hand and not involved with; what the heck, I’ll indulge you until you bore me (more so than now).

Here's some knowledge for you, grab a pencil and take some notes--
    How do cataracts form? (From peteducation.com)

Despite the fact that there are several different forms and causes of cataracts, they all develop in a similar fashion. The normal lens is maintained in a dehydrated state. It consists of 66% water and 33% protein. There is a complicated sodium water pump system in the lens that keeps this water/protein balance in check. When the biomechanical system in the lens is damaged, this pump system begins to fail and extra water moves into the lens. In addition, the percentage of insoluble protein increases. These changes result in the loss of transparency and cataract formation.

Trauma

Trauma from an automobile accident or penetration of a thorn, shotgun pellet, or other object may damage the lens and a cataract may develop. These types of cataracts usually only occur in one eye and can be treated successfully with surgical removal.

So nice attempt in passing this off on me but unlike your buddy Jamie I have Vet reports; no trauma; try again.

Blood in the dog’s stool
    Sue, Jamie didn’t even know what was wrong with the dog; she guessed coccidia but she was wrong.

Here’s some homework for you. What happens when you leave a severe case of worms untreated and they infest a puppy? 500 words, single space and 8 pt font should be an adequate report, due by tomorrow =0)

The fact that Jamie was too inept (or as I suspect just a liar) to notice the amount of blood coming out of the dog doesn’t suddenly change the diagnosis, no matter how much you want it to or how much you need it to in serving your purpose.
    Now, I don't want to do your research for you or you will never learn anything so I’ll conclude this topic with this; Shhhh; quite; stress doesn’t cause worms.

Ear infections- you’re right no big deal (as long as you treat them; again Jamie did not);
    Now compile it with all of her other shenanigans and it becomes an issue.

Underweight – let me stop you there. You’re probably right on this one. Somewhere between Jamie’s and my home I stopped and got a gastric bypass on the dog and that’s how she lost all the weight; lol

Sue Apr 09, 2009

Well, Brian, why don't you tell everyone about Jamie's male puppy, the litter mate of the female puppy? The one you feel is so superior to other dogs, you know the first one you took home. Why not tell everyone that Jamie wanted you to wait to pick up the female until she took her back to the vet, but you couldn't wait to get her. I bought a terrier 1 !/2 years ago, she was ground shipped to me, she came with a vet check paper, all good, however by the time she got here (the trip took 4 days) she was nearly dead, extremely thin, very ill, so, I know how fast an amimal can go down hill, how long was she in your possesion before you took her to the vet.. It is very strange that you slander Jamie and yet forget to mention her male that you have, maybe I'm wrong, maybe you had him killed also, although I have my doubts thatf you killed the female, I would imagine you sold her.

• Le
    lee Apr 09, 2009

I have been reading this post and I decided to do what sue claimed to do. I Googled Brian. I was surprised at what I was able to find on this man and after reading many of the sites that are dedicated to the dislike of Brian it is very clear that his word may not be so sincere and that many claim he has done simaliar things to them as he is doing here on this site. I do not know what is really going on between brian and larsen boxers, but i did some research and found that many people are very unhappy with this man and how he treats others. I visited the link left by brian of larsen boxers website, I have been searching for the right boxer puppy for about 7 months now, and i have had no luck finding the European quality that i want, after going over larsen boxers website I can say that they truly have some of the most beautiful boxers i have ever seen, the lines she has and the overall quality, as well as the breeders in which she received her dogs, are not cheap and are not just sold to anyone, that should say something in itself. I sent an email in regards to getting a puppy and I hope to hear back soon!!!

Joan Silmaer Apr 09, 2009

"It is very strange that you slander Jamie"

slander

A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.

Last time I checked, forum posts would not constitute slander.

Sue, Sue, sweet little (big?) Sue

You should really sober up a bit before you start typing. It helps when you want to make a relevant point on the topic at hand instead of whatever the hell point you were trying to make.

Did I get a puppy from Jamie previously? Yes it did. And I think she relied on that transaction to scam me on the latest.
    And thank god I rescued him from her before she had the opportunity for too long to mistreat and neglect him as she does with the other dogs and from the look of her filthy kids, them as well.

Help me out; you’re trying to make a dig at me but in you’re alcoholic haze you just don't make any sense.
    "The one you feel is so superior to other dogs"
    I don't recall ever saying that. Or are you just trying to prove my point for me by telling everyone that her dogs are crap and not superior to anything? Thanks for making my point. Even her dearest friend thinks she can’t put out a decent product, so sad =0(

So Sue, who is supposed to be the "professional" breeder? Was it Jamie or me? Who is running a dog breeding "business"? Was it Jamie or me? Who delivered as promised? Was it Jamie or me?
    Now, I don't want you to completely loose your buzz so I’ll help you out with the last one. Jamie got the money; I got a very ill contagious dog with a plethora (you'll probably need a dictionary for that one) of medical issues. Wait, I think I'm starting to see the light; she gets the money, I get crap. You’re right; that’s how ethical people and non criminal people work. Gosh, maybe I should send an apology card to Jamie for giving me a sick dog, how dare I complain. I’m almost ashamed of myself =0)

One more time and try paying attention; I hate repeating myself. We had a pick up date set for weeks and a few days before we left she called and told me that she's broke and can't afford to take the puppy to the vet for a clean bill of health (real professional and caring of dogs, huh? hope her kids don’t pick up anything in that lovely, clean shanty they reside in). Jamie followed up with, but don't worry she's fine, just a little coccidia left, she's not passing any blood and you can take her if you want to. Sue, I have the email from Jamie making these statements, like it or not. But regardless of that; again, it's Jamie claiming to be the professional and it's her duty to make sure the dog is healthy; actually healthy not speculative health. Jamie lied in order to get me to pick the dog up. (Also keep in mind that she scammed someone else with the same sick dog.) Or, are you implying that I snuck over to Jamie’s in the middle of the night with 10 of my biggest, blackest friends, we held a gun to a sage rats head and told Jamie if I didn’t get the dog right then and there the sage rat was going to get it? I’m sure that’s how I "made" Jamie give me the dog.

My god Sue, are you really telling everyone that you had a dog shipped ground? I don't even have to call you an uneducated idiot anymore you just proved it. No kidding the dog was almost dead; apparently you loved him so much you sprung on airfare to have him sent overnight to you so you could be sure he had food and water; you’re a saint.

I wasn’t going to do it but what the hell; hey Idiot- Try looking up words before you use them. Slander has to be something untrue; in its simplest definition. When I have established proof of every claim I make about my experience dealing with Jamie's scams you can’t really claim it's untrue. But I imagine you’ll kick back another six pack and try, which is cool; I haven’t laughed this hard at an idiot as stupid as you in a long time.

AlvarezAlley Apr 09, 2009

Oh Sue, just so we don't forget. Jamie tried scamming the other person who complained on here and only after the complaint was made public did Jamie return a phone call and refund a deposit.
    So look at that; my complaints got Jamie to do something right. Looks like my mission is moving along successfully. I just wonder who she had to scam in order to get the money to refund?

• Du
    Dustin Apr 09, 2009

I also had a dealing with Larsen Boxers and not a good one either. I fortunatly didn't invest in a boxer from her. I have been to many kennels/breeders looking for the right boxer and when I pulled up to her place I was disgusted at the conditions so I walked away. I found a great breeder and now have a truly wonderful companion. I don't know brian either so I looked him up as well. Funny commercial! It was cool to put 2 and 2 together, ive been rolling from that comercial for months. Anywhooo, I don't know anything more than wehat is posted here but after seeing her kennel it doesnt surprise me that a couple of people ended up with unhealthy pups

Sue Apr 09, 2009

so you call me little(big?), what you have a problem with big people? I'm not big but you sure show just how racist you are, I'm not a big person nor do I drink, I have never judged a person on thier size but it is pretty obvious how you feel. Also, you have no idea if I am white, hispanic, asian, or African American or black as your word choice. You are a racist and I take great offence at you representing big black men as thugs, I really doubt if you actually have that many friends. Your words clearly show how sick your mind works, holding a gun to her sage head? Is it any wonder why she wouldn't cross over the border into Oregon?, her safety was an issue, you just proved that point.It appears you seem to be getting quite a rush out of the graphic, sick words you type, you must spend your time going from one anti Brian Alvarez website to the other, and there are many. My intent by going on this site was to tell the other side of the story but I will not be a part of your sick game. You are a person of no importance, you are just a scawny guy that used to be over wieght and now thinks somehow he is above everyone else, the people that laugh at your commercial are laughing AT you so I guess in that respect the commercial is hysterical.

quote-
    "I just wonder who she had to scam in order to get the money to refund?"

A - I'd say it's fairly obvious by now that Sue would be that person.

quote-

"you are just a scawny guy that used to be over wieght and now thinks somehow he is above everyone else, the people that laugh at your commercial are laughing AT you so I guess in that respect the commercial is hysterical."

No comment necessary, just plain sad that is the most articulate argument you could come up with to end your post.

AlvarezAlley Apr 10, 2009

Okay Sue, I’ll try this – But first promise that you won’t judge me, I’m just not as eloquent as you; but what the hell I’ll give it a shot

Sue, Sue, Sweet White Trash Sue (better? more accurately describe you? Okay, I’m off to a good start)

You don’t drink? Hmmm, so it must be Crack? Or, maybe it’s Meth? I just can’t believe someone can come off so stupid without some sort of chemical help. Christ, I’m starting to feel bad; it’s like I’m picking on a ###ed kid dealing with you (oh no; your kids aren’t ###ed are they? I’m really trying to make sure I don’t offend you).

Alright, let’s pick apart your last post and show everyone again what an idiot you are.

Since when is referring to someone’s size racist? I was trying to be kind and portray you accurately; I didn’t know if you were skinny or fat so I wanted to include both so you wouldn’t be offended. Man I guess I failed. Well, let me break it down so you can understand; RACE-ist; that word refers to race, not body type ###. It’s all in the dictionary under the “R’s”. [MENSA must be knocking down your door trying to get you to join their club]. So Sue, explain to me when I referred to your race? Like I said above, I pegged you for White Trash and I’m sure I’m pretty accurate in my assumption, but nowhere did I refer to race in any derogatory sense. Nor did I refer to putting a gun to anything other than a varmint. Re-read my post; now re-read it again a little slower this time. I’ll help and quote myself first “Or, are you implying that I snuck over to Jamie’s in the middle of the night with 10 of my biggest, blackest friends, we held a gun to a sage rats head and told Jamie if I didn’t get the dog right then and there the sage rat was going to get it? I’m sure that’s how I "made" Jamie give me the dog.” End quote. And now lets see how you interpreted my quote in your delusional head; quote “ Your words clearly show how sick your mind works, holding a gun to her sage head?“ Journalism 101; if you’re going to quote someone, quote them accurately.

Now, I want you to intelligently understand the things I’m saying; so go ahead and pull out an encyclopedia and look up what a Sage Rat is; I’ll wait ; . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . enough time? No, Okay . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Try the “S’s” you’ll have better luck. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . Well that will have to do I just don’t have all night.

Oh crap, sorry. While you’re trying to sound out the words in the encyclopedia grab a dictionary and when you’re done look up “sarcasm”; trust me it will help you understand what you read in the future.

Let’s move on a little bit – May I quote you again? Thanks!
    “ Is it any wonder why she wouldn't cross over the border into Oregon?, her safety was an issue, you just proved that point”. I’m intrigued how one can concoct this delusion from a sarcastic statement about a rat; Wow, you’re an interesting lass.
    I told you I hate repeating myself but I’ll make an exception in your case because we’re such good friends (shhh, don’t let it get out but that was another example of sarcasm)
    Jamie doesn’t drive; she wasn’t coming; she pawned off the responsibility to her husband and father.

I’m so sorry you were offended by the word “Black” (sarcasm again, didn’t want you to miss it). I have “Black” friends, guess what; they’re Black (well; maybe more brown, but with all your confusion thus far I didn’t want you to get confused between my gun toting Black friends and my knife wielding Mexican friends; lol). Or are you that sensitive that you would rather me call them my “really, really tan friends” or maybe my “Nubian friends”, or better yet, how about my “brothers from another mother”? God knows I don’t want to offend the likes of you. You should really check into the FCC guidelines on what words are considered to be offensive words. Or maybe you should write a letter to the NAACP and see if they can change the “Colored” part in their name; try the NAAAAP (id tell you but it’s more fun imagining the bewildered look on your mug). And, when you’re done with that, go ahead and give Crayola a call because damn it if I didn’t just see some questionable; dare I say offensive names on their crayons.

Here’s a little more education for you. Pay attention; sit up straight.
    I wasn’t “representing” Black people; I would have to be Black myself if I was going to “represent” them in the fashion you allude to. At best maybe “presenting” or “insinuating”. I’d name more but I imagine you already have a headache from looking up and trying to understand the other words I already gave you.

Big Yawn……..

Okay I feel better. Or maybe I don’t. Now I’m getting offended. How dare you speculate on the number of friends I have; 4 is a lot to some people =0) I’m sad that someone like you who has accomplished so very much with their life doesn’t think I’m of importance. I sure hope I will be able to sleep tonight with your mean comments floating around in my head. Wait, hold on; cool, I’m over it.

Reality check sweetheart; as soon as you accomplish more than I have or are more successful than I am; maybe then I will give a flying rats ### about your degenerate opinions.

Lastly, if you feel the need to have another verbal whipping you really need to have something of substance and or relevance to say; not that I will really care but make it a little bit of a challenge for me to shut down everything you say -K-
    Smooches

• Du
    Dustin Apr 10, 2009

Sue, don't make blanket statments trying to include "everyone". Myself and many of my overweight friends actually find brian's story inspiring and 1 of my friends has even lost about 40 pounds since he started working out on a bowflex. when we laugh at the commercial it because its funny when there is a 1000lbs of of pudge at my house watching the game and the bowflex man comes on we look at each other and laugh at ourselves. you may laugh at him but please don't try and include everyone

Anita Apr 10, 2009

To add to Dustin's comment, the Bowflex commercial isn't even the issue here. It's clearly an attempt to draw attention away from some questionable breeding practices.
    Whether or not you find Mr. Alvarez to be a 'nice' person or not, there is still the issue that he received a sick puppy and the problem was not rectified. End of story.
    Retailers (which, I'm sorry, dog breeding is a business - you have customers, you have a product) do not pass personal judgment and make character attacks on a customer that brings back a pair of defective shoes.
    Before you jump down my throat and call me an animal hater, back up and ask yourself how humane and loving it is to breed dogs, period.
    If Larsen Boxers is so committed to the breed, perhaps they need to take a step back and reassess why in fact they are breeding. And in the meantime, make sure they are following through with their commitments to their customers.

• Li
    Lilly Apr 18, 2009

There is a lot of bickering and name calling going on in these postings. What is sad is the fact that a helpless animal is sick. From the descriptions very sick. DID ANYONE TAKE CARE OF THE PUPPY? Has the puppy seen a vet and been treated? As a dog owner, that would be the most important thing in this situation. Settle your differences later.

AlvarezAlley Apr 18, 2009

Lilly,
    Yes the puppy was taken care of. She was give to a rescue home who had the time and means to get her back to a reasonable health; less the catarcts that can't be delt with until she is an adult and at that point the vet can make the decision if it's operable or not

• Br
    brian alverez Oct 19, 2009

Regina in va you didnt even leave the states to get your dogs how impressive is that, not very...