Menu
LargeTee Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

LargeTee
reviews & complaints

www.largetee.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 6 (reviews, complaints, ratings)
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LargeTee. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest LargeTee reviews & complaints

L
12:26 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LargeTee A Stellar Purchase: My Review of LargeTee's Vibrant and Flawless Shirt!

I absolutely adore the shirt I received from LargeTee! Let me tell you, I was blown away by how quickly it arrived at my doorstep. And talk about vibrant colors! The shirt just pops with its vivid hues, and the printing is positively flawless. Speaking of flawless, the sizing was also spot-on, which can be tricky when shopping online. I appreciate that everything worked out perfectly with this purchase.

What's more, I have to commend the folks at LargeTee for offering such an incredible value for money. This was an outstanding product, no doubt about it. From start to finish, my experience with this website was nothing but smooth sailing. I highly recommend LargeTee to anyone in the market for high-quality, fashionable shirts. You won't be disappointed!

V
11:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LargeTee Largetee.com Review: High-Quality Graphic Tees at Reasonable Prices!

As someone who searches the internet for deals on the perfect graphic tee quite often, I was pleased to stumble upon Largetee.com. Being a fan of a particular design, I was ecstatic to find it available on their website and at a reasonable price as well. Not only that, but I was even more thrilled when my shirt arrived in a smooth process of time and was delivered in perfect condition.

The quality of the shirt was fantastic, from the seams to the fabric used, it was clear that Largetee.com values quality as much as their customers. The graphic on the shirt was vibrant and clear, just as pictured online. I was thrilled with the outcome and genuinely cannot wait to wear it out and about with friends and family.

Furthermore, Largetee.com was easy to navigate, and the ordering process was seamless. The website was pleasant and visually appealing, making it even more enjoyable to search through their extensive range of graphic tees. They had a wide selection of designs, each one unique and exciting, making it hard to choose just one.

In conclusion, I highly recommend Largetee.com to everyone out there looking for high-quality graphic tees at reasonable prices. With their excellent delivery times and superb customer service, you are sure to have an excellent shopping experience. I know for sure that I will be back soon to order even more tees from their extensive collection.

K
9:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LargeTee Exceptional Customer Service and Quality Products from LargeTee!

I'm excited to share my experience with LargeTee! I recently ordered a t-shirt from their website and was pleasantly surprised by the quick delivery of the item. On top of that, the quality of the t-shirt was top-notch, and it was evident that great care was taken in its production.

However, to my dismay, the t-shirt didn't quite fit as I had hoped. I reached out to their customer service team via email and was expecting a long and drawn-out process of returning the product, but oh boy was I wrong! The response from their team was almost immediate and they went above and beyond to assist me. Without any questions, they sent a replacement t-shirt that fit perfectly.

I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with their customer service and how they handled my request with professionalism and care. They made the entire process seem like a breeze and their swift turnaround time was highly commendable. It's not often that you find such excellent customer service, and I truly appreciate LargeTee for their outstanding service.

Overall, my experience with LargeTee was smooth and enjoyable, thanks to their fantastic team. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for high-quality clothing and exceptional customer service. I'm a happy customer and I will continue to support their business in the future. Well done guys, you have won me over!

Is LargeTee legit?

Our verdict: LargeTee has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores LargeTee's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of LargeTee can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

LargeTee earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: LargeTee achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

LargeTee has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Largetee.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows LargeTee website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for LargeTee have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

S

LargeTee Excellent Customer Service and Quality Clothing from largetee.com

I had the pleasure of purchasing a shirt for a friend from largetee.com, and I must say that it was an absolute delight to work with this team. The only issue that I encountered was a minor printing error on the shirt, but the exchange process was smooth and hassle-free. The customer service team was incredibly understanding and helpful throughout the entire process, which I really appreciated.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this website to anyone who is looking for quality clothing and excellent customer service. Their commitment to their customers shines through in every interaction, and it's clear that they take pride in their work. I will certainly be a returning customer in the future!

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LargeTee Exceptional Quality and Customer Satisfaction: My Review of largetee.com

As an avid lover of stylish and comfortable shirts, I was thrilled to come across largetee.com. However, as a first time customer, I couldn't help but feel a bit hesitant about trusting an online platform with my order. But to my surprise and utter joy, the shirts I received were absolutely amazing!

The quality of the fabric and the printing was truly impressive. Each shirt was crafted with the highest level of care and attention to detail. From the seams to the collar, the stitching was impeccable and you could tell that quality was not compromised in any way.

I must say that my experience with largetee.com has been nothing short of amazing. All my queries were attended to promptly and the delivery time was also prompt. The website is user-friendly and makes shopping for shirts a breeze.

Moreover, the range of designs and colors available is just phenomenal. Whether you're looking for a fun and quirky tee or a more formal dress shirt, there's something for everyone on largetee.com.

Overall, I am incredibly happy with my purchase and have found a new go-to brand for high-quality shirts. I would definitely recommend largetee to anyone looking for top-notch quality shirts that are comfortable, stylish, and affordable. Largetee.com truly delivers on its promise of exceptional quality and customer satisfaction.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LargeTee Comfortable and Stylish Shirts with Top-Notch Print Quality: My Experience with Largetee.com

I recently purchased some shirts from largetee.com and I couldn't be more thrilled with my experience! Right from the start, I was impressed with the speed of my order confirmation and shipping information - my package arrived a mere few days later, securely packaged and well-protected.

But let's get to the shirts themselves. The minute I tried them on, I was struck by how comfortable they were. The material is soft and cozy, making them the perfect addition to my wardrobe for everyday wear. And can we talk about the print quality? Top-notch. Every detail was crisp and clear, even after multiple washes.

Another huge plus for me was the fit of the shirts. I tend to struggle with getting the right size online, but these shirts were true to size and fit me perfectly. They have a flattering cut that complemented my shape without feeling too tight or restrictive.

Overall, I highly recommend largetee.com for anyone in the market for high-quality, comfortable shirts with excellent print quality. They have a wide variety of designs to choose from, so you're sure to find something that speaks to your personal style. I'll definitely be shopping with them again in the near future!

About LargeTee

LargeTee is a prominent online fashion retailer that specializes in providing stylish and trendy clothing and accessories for both men and women. Founded in 2020, LargeTee has quickly established itself as a go-to destination for fashion-forward individuals looking for unique and eye-catching pieces.

One of the key features of LargeTee is its vast collection of clothing, which includes everything from basic t-shirts and hoodies to statement-making biker jackets and dresses. The selection is carefully curated to ensure that each item meets the brand's high standards for quality, style, and durability.

Moreover, LargeTee prides itself on its commitment to inclusivity. The brand offers a wide range of sizes and styles to cater to every body type and personal taste. This inclusivity extends beyond just the clothing selection, with the brand constantly working to create an all-welcoming environment that celebrates diversity and individuality.

LargeTee's website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making the online shopping experience a breeze. The website also features detailed product descriptions and high-quality images to ensure that customers have all the information they need to make informed buying decisions.

LargeTee also offers a variety of payment and shipping options, making it a convenient option for customers worldwide. The brand takes pride in its fast and reliable shipping, ensuring that customers receive their purchases promptly and hassle-free.

Overall, LargeTee is a top-tier online fashion retailer that prioritizes quality, style, inclusivity, and convenience. Their unique and trendy clothing selection, combined with their exceptional customer service and commitment to diversity, makes them a brand worth checking out for anyone looking to elevate their wardrobe.

LargeTee Customer Reviews Overview

Largetee.com is an online store that has a solid reputation based on customer feedback. According to our analysis of LargeTee reviews, their quality products and excellent customer service receive consistently high marks from satisfied customers. Largetee's trendy and unique clothing designs are a main attraction for many shoppers, with many praising the variety of choices. Customers also report that the sizing chart is accurate, making it easy to find the perfect fit when ordering online. Another positive point mentioned in reviews is that the orders are processed and shipped quickly, making it possible to receive purchases within a matter of days. Overall, Largetee is a top-rated online store that offers high-quality products and excellent customer service, making them a reliable choice for clothing purchases.

Holistic Rating Overview

5.0
105 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

LargeTee website

www.largetee.com

LargeTee social media

LargeTee Category

LargeTee is related to the Apparel category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with LargeTee?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LargeTee Customer Service. Initial LargeTee complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LargeTee above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LargeTee. Discuss the issues you have had with LargeTee and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.