LaQuinta Brunswick GAhotel stay

P Jul 10, 2019

On my second night of my stay I asked standing in the hall and heard a housekeeping radioing my last name and room number. I approached her to see what the problem was. I already felt that my privacy was violated. She stated that I should not have been on the floor with a dog. I told her that front desk knew I had a dog at check in. She stated that they may try to move me and I told her that I was settled in my room and it would be a big inconvenience. She said she would call her GM to see what could be done. They decided to leave me in my room but later I was told that my dog was scratching at the door and if any damages I would have to pay a $250 incidental fee. What a way to ruin someone's stay. I did take pictures of the door and my dogs freshly clipped nails to show no damage. I emailed Mr. Loewen of Wyndham on Sunday with no response as of yet. The hotel has some issues as well including a palmetto bug in my parents room. My shower was leaking and stuff marks were on my room walls. The room keys did not unlock the outside doors so the doors remained propped open majority of the time. A hotel that is only 2 months old definitely need work and the staff needs training. Worst hotel stay ever.