Lani Kai ResortAwful treatment and no compensation

U

When approaching the front desk of the Lani Kai after a fire alarm had woke me, I asked for compensation. Not only was I denied compensation myself and my friend were called " ###s"the other female manager began making rude comments, and instead of offering compensation they told us " you can stay in our hotel or security will escort you .". Which was an altematum that not only was rude and aggressive, but insulting. It was quite obvious we were not getting any compensation for waking me up. The female desk worker present claimed we "weren't going to get laid so we wanted money back on the room" we were so insulted I chose to hail a taxi back to the house we have which was quite an expensive taxi. I believe some compensation is due, and have never stayed in a hotel where a fire alarm forces you to exit your room, and no compensation was given.