Laney's BeadFraudulent web based company

On Jan 13, I placed and paid for an order with the comapany listed. After dozens of emails to them I have had no answer to my emails nor have I received my order. I have since discovered that 2 companies doing the same business, with the same address, the same (looking and worded emails), the same looking web pages - and neither company has listed a phone number on their web pages. The two companies are:

Laney's Beads - (http://www.laneysbead.com ) My complaint is with this company
and
Jns Beads - (www.JnsBeads.com )I have not ordered with them and they have answered my emails - they say they have never heard of Laney's Beads. I have saved copies of my order, my Paypal payment notification, my thank you confirmation of order placed, and the dozens of emails I have sent.

I hope action can be taken - to get a reply from this company, to shut down their web site so no one else gets scammed from Laney's Bead.

Linda Kelly
Seattle, WA 98119
[protected]

• jamesisajeweler Apr 02, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own discussions here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" what i suggest to you is contact your credit card company and let them know you made orders with the company, and you never got your orders so you'd like your money REFUNDED BACK TO YOUR CREDIT CARD. I would also suggest you contact the ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE in the state this web based company is doing business in and inform them of the DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES of this web based company. If this web based company has done this to you, they're clearly doing it to others. Should you have any other questions feel free to contact me.

• jamesisajeweler Apr 04, 2009

Here's another organization who you can FILE A COMPLAINT with and they will certainly do something about this company for sure, and they're called THE JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEE FOR CONSUMERS.

Their website is: http://www.jvclegal.org/Consumers/index.php?categoryid=20

CONTACT THE JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEE BY PHONE TO FILE YOUR COMPLAINT:

You may reach JVC via: HOURS 9AM - 5PM MON - FRI
    Telephone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

• Li
    Linda C Reichardt Jul 31, 2009

I agree I have ordered from them they give you credit slips that are unusable and never answer your e-mails never credit back your account. Orders are never received. Its just awful.