LANE RECLINER — Poor service
We have two Lane recliners that are 4 1/2 years old. I've tried to get a new mechanism for one. The company gave me the phone number of their repairman who doesn't answer his phone or return phone calls. I've emailed the co. about him and asked for help but I don't hear anything at all. I will never buy or recommend any Lane furniture to anyone. Their service stinks!!! So, I'm stuck with a recliner that doesn't recline properly and the company really doesn't care. Everyone who reads this, DON'T PURCHASE A LANE RECLINER. It doesn't last and they don't have any customer service!!
More LANE RECLINER Complaints & Reviews
- United Furniture Industries - defect in cuddler recliner?
- LANE RECLINER - Mechanism Warranty
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage
- Lane Furniture - benson faux leather loveseats
- Lane Furniture - dangerous to children
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- United Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Lane Furniture Industries - terrible quality products