lane recliner extendable footrestrecliner weak ,sinkes ,& unstable

I bought this recliner 3 mo [email protected] Sams Club wholesale. It was the only one left, which was a floor sample. But comes with the same warrenty as a new one. But now it has become so uncomfortable to sit in. I bought it because I wanted something comfortable to sit in when I came home from Hospital & could raise my feet & recline. The recliner Is so wobley & leans to one side, & doesen't extend very far before it colaspes down.I would like to eather replace it with a new one or get my money back. It is called a lane recliner with extendable foot rest. I hpoe & pray something can be done to resolve this matter very soon. I am a Sr.Citizen living on a fixed income & cannot afford to by another one. I thank you very much for your help Article # 901619