Lane Furniture Industriesterrible quality products

I purchased a large recliner 3 yrs ago, which is a piece of crap. It is literally falling to pieces. I have to place a piece of lumber under it to keep it from falling over to one side. Large pieces of wood from the underbelly frame are falling off, cracking wood and exposed nails. This furniture, which I paid lots of money for, is crap, garbage.

I want it replaced. Your company is a disgrace to the public!! Either replace it or give me a refund. Furniture should last a lot longer than 3 yrs.

• Db
    DBDartmouth Dec 27, 2011

We purchased a sectional 320 Aspen in June 2010 from JC Pennys in Langhorne Pa, This furniture is falling apart the fabric is all pulled and the pieces do not stay together. I have hurt my back several time trying to put the pieces together.
    The foam in the cushions is bunching up. This furniture is only a little over a year old, at $2071.00 I think it should have lasted a little longer than that. I also would like a replacement. If this is the way a american product is made no wonder we are going downhill.
    I would like a response to this complaint or where I can go from here.
    [protected]@msn.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices