The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lane Furniture Industries — terrible quality products
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a large recliner 3 yrs ago, which is a piece of crap. It is literally falling to pieces. I have to place a piece of lumber under it to keep it from falling over to one side. Large pieces of wood from the underbelly frame are falling off, cracking wood and exposed nails. This furniture, which I paid lots of money for, is crap, garbage.
I want it replaced. Your company is a disgrace to the public!! Either replace it or give me a refund. Furniture should last a lot longer than 3 yrs.
More Lane Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- United Furniture Industries - defect in cuddler recliner?
- LANE RECLINER - Mechanism Warranty
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage
- Lane Furniture - benson faux leather loveseats
- Lane Furniture - dangerous to children
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- United Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Lane Furniture - recliner chair