Menu
Landstar Timeshares
reviews & complaints

Landstar Timeshares
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
1 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Landstar Timeshares. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
H
10:56 pm EDT

Landstar Timeshares - LANDSTAR TIMESHARES

I WAS CONTACTED BY A MR. DAVE JOHNSON FROM FREEDOM MARKETING ASKING ME IF I WANTED TO RENT OR SELL MY TIMESHARE PROPERTY. BEING THAT I WAS NOT USING ANY OF THEM I SAID SURE AND HE WENT INTO HIS SALES PITCH AND BASICALLY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS A GUARANTEED SALE AND THAT HE WOULD HAVE A BUYER BEFORE 30 DAYS... HE THEN CHARGED ME $ 3300.00 DOLLARS FOR HIM TO SELL THEM AND SAID HE WOULD REFUND MY CREDIT CARD IF THE PROPERTY WOULDNT SELL WITHIN THAT TIME! I FELT VERY LEARY AT FIRST BUY BEING THAT I HAD 2 TIMESHARES AND MY MAINTENANCE FEES ARE OVER $2100.00 PER YEAR AND AM NO LONGER ABLE TO USE THEM BECAUSE OF HEALTH RELATED ISSUES I CONSENTED AND HE STATED THAT AFTER 10 BUSINESS DAYS I WOULD RECEIVE SOME PAPER WORK IN THE MAIL FOR ME TO SIGN AND MAIL BACK TO HIM. WELL I PAID THE 3K AND 3 DAYS LATER RECEIVED A CALL FROM LANDSTAR TIMESHARES FROM A MS. SUSAN FIELDS WHO WAS VERY POLITE AND ASKED ME THE SAME QUESTION REGARDING MY TIMSHARES, I THEN EXPLAINED TO HER WHAT I HAD DONE WITH MR. DAVE JOHNSON FROM FREEDOM ADVERTISING AND SHE IMMEDIATELY GOT HER MGR. MR. RILEY PARKER ON THE LINE WHOM WAS ALSO VERY THOROUGH IN EXPLAINING TO ME HOW THEY DO BUSINESS AND CHARGING ME ONLY $859.00 FOR BOTH OF MY STUDIO PROPERTIES WHICH I OWN WITH BLUEGREEN RESORTS EVERY OTHER ODD AND EVEN YEARS. I THEN TURNED MATTERS OVER TO LANDSTAR AND THEY WHERE ABLE TO HAVE MR. DAVE JOHNSON REFUND MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE FULL $3, 300.00 CHARGE ON MY AMERICAN EXPRESS. I FELT OUTRAGED THAT MR. JOHNSON AND HIS COMPANY HAD TAKEN SUCH ADVANTAGE OF ME, YET; I AM THANKFUL TO BOTH MS.FIELDS AND MR. PARKER FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE OUT THERE NOT TO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH FREEDOM MARKETING OR MR. DAVE JOHNSON! THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM!

Read full review of Landstar Timeshares
Update by HERV GAERTIG
Aug 10, 2009 11:06 pm EDT

ANNE CORDONE IS ONE OF OUR CLIENTS AND WE HAD ASKED HER PERMISSION TO POST HER ACTUAL EXPERIENCE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH MR. DAVE JOHNSON WHOM HAS ACCUSED AN UNKNOWN GHOST AGENT FROM LANDSTAR TIMESHARES OF CURSING HIM OVER THE PHONE? MRS. CORDONE IS 78 YEARS OF AGE AND THEY ALMOST GOT $3, 300.00 USD FROM HER CREDIT CARD! AGAIN, THIS SHOWS THE COMPLETE LACK OF INTEGRITY BY BOTH MR.DAVE JOHNSON AND HIS COMPANY FREEDOM MARKETING! THE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM THAT HE IS ACCUSING US FOR IS SOMETHING THAT MEANS AN IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM OUR COMPANY TO ANY AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE OF SUCH. MR. DAVE JOHNSON IS AN ABSOLUTE LIAR AND AS STATED BEFORE, NEEDS TO GROW UP A BIT AND UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU'RE DOING BUSINESS IN ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR CLIENTS, THEIR BUSINESS, AND YOUR OWN SELF RESPECT!

1 comment
S
Jul 28, 2010 5:28 pm EDT

I know Anne Cordone personally and she is an evil [censor] that has been black-mailing people for years using these sort of techniques. She's perviously been arrested for attempted murder, purgery, manslaughter, and selling babies on the black-market to terrorist organizations.

BEWARE OF ANNE CORDONE!