Landmark ChevroletLandmark Bankruptcy and they want my car back

T

Landmark went bankrupt the day after I bought a car from them. Today a person with the dealership called me and they want to give me my down payment back and then I'll give them the vehicle - at which time everyone will be even. It turns out the dealership did not put my loan through. The bank contract was never executed/funded. I made a down payment, they gave me temp plates and I left. The financing was to follow. I was not contacted by the bank. They never turned my papers into the bank.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices