Lambland-Ltdlambland mens genuine sheepskin suede moccasin slippers with soft suede sole

A Oct 29, 2018

Purchased these Lambland Mens Genuine Sheepskin Suede Moccasin Slippers with Soft Suede Sole from Lambland Ltd on Ebay. The seller is located in the UK. Depending on the brand of shoe, I wear either a Men's US size 8 or 8/12. I ordered the slippers in Men's size 8 & the seller sent me a pair of slippers in Men's UK size 7 or EURO size 40. I googled the size chart to get the UK men's equivalency of US men's size 8 & that would be a UK size 71/2 or EURO size 41.5 . The size the seller sent me were equivalent to US men's size 71/2 which are too small & judging from the size slippers the seller sent me, I would likely need a men's US size 81/2 or UK size 8..
The seller refused to accommodate me by either doing an exchange for the proper size or offering a refund..
I would highly recommend avoiding to transact with this seller on Ebay as he has several other negative feedback reviews on his business practices ..
In business it's been said that 1 complaint is too many!! I noticed you have several negative comments about your business practices.. >
1)"Although very cute, it is VERY small and VERY overpriced! Buyer: k***a ( 320Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) "
2) " The item I ordered was the wrong colour to the one described Buyer: r***d ( 409Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) "
3) "item is very poor, fell apart and say will send another and don't really :( bad Buyer: e***s ( 349Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) "
4) "sent me a smaller size then what paid for Buyer: _***9 ( 576Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999) "
5) "The article did not arrive at all Buyer: s***w ( 42Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) "
6) "I order BROWN I get GREY ? Buyer: t***o ( 233Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) "
7) "The article did not arrive at all Buyer: s***w ( 42Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) "
8) " This is not as ordered. The description says sixe 44-50. I measured it and the l Buyer: k***m ( 105Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)"
I live by the motto that the customer needs to be treated right & fairly & deliver exactly what the customer ordered especially important to mention if the sizes of your slippers are made smaller or larger than stated size. Oftentimes I could take a size 8.5 US men's if the shoe or slipper is made smaller than the stated size..
My motto in business is this > "Your Satisfaction is My Success!" meaning the customer's satisfaction...
A very unhappy customer!!!

lambland mens genuine sheepskin suede moccasin slippers with soft suede sole