Lakeside Terrace ApartmentsSecurity Deposit Fraud

they kept $346.98 for carpet damage that was clearly there before I moved in. I sent a letter in December and made many phone calls to the office that large dark stains were reappearing in 4 different locations in the apartment. Each time I called they said they noted my file. Low and behold when I received my security deposit it was short $346.98 for carpet damage. I called the management company (Oakland Mgmt). My filing is missing my letter dated 12/1/08 and my move in check list. How convenient. Luckily I saved this letter along with my checklist noting all my complaints. What a dump of a place to live. i would never recommend it. My nephew was hurt when a closet door came off the hinges and fell on him. it took them 3 weeks to fix it.