Lady GolfDefective Merchandise

This internet retailer carries very nice merchandise. But if there is a problem, forget it. One pair of slacks I purchased arrived soiled. The owner was outraged that I complained, suggested I was lying, and further, that I should complain to the shipper. Eventually she promised to send a UPS return tag, but never did. Also, told me to go buy my own box (she sent in a bag that was destroyed on opening). After 6 weeks, when I suggested that this was perhaps a tad too long to have to wait, she got mad and told me to get lost. Go elsewhere!!

• Nb
    nbalck Sep 11, 2013

SImilar and horrible customer service experience! Ordered online from ladygolf almost 2 months ago golf shoes and gloves. Unfortunately they did not that the color i requested so instead of waiting for my reply with my alternative shoe color they made a "executive decision" as the email states to send me a completely different pair of shoes with the only similarity being the color, it so happened these shoes were $100 more. Ladygolf sent me an email (after the shoes were already en-route) saying if this shoe do not work they will refund me no problems. However upon receiving the shoes i was told actually they are on sale so sorry no refunds. I wrote back to ladygolf with all the correspondence copied in which they stated they would refund me. So they finally agreed. I sent the shoes back. They have yet to refund my credit card despite receiving the shoes over a month ago. Yesterday I received yet another email stating they decided that instead of refunding my card they are now going to give me store credit!! Why would i ever want to buy anything else from a company that charged my credit with an item i did not order then make it so difficult to return it?? The entire experience has been so horribly handled, drawn out and disorganized. I have again replied by quoting ladygolf's earlier email agreeing to refund my money. Anyone who is thinking about buying from lady golf.com should be very very careful. I would not recommend this company based on my dealings.

• Ka
    Karen Cantrell Feb 02, 2016

I have purchased from Lady Golf for over 18 years and I know fairy tales when I read them. It clearly states on the website that SALE merchandise is not returnable and it also states when checking out on the website that you have read and agree with their policies or YOU CANNOT PROCEED WITH YOUR ORDER. These 2 women do not want to be responsible for their own poor actions and instead of accepting responsibility they have the need to push their own bad decision making off on a company. For the lady: edsonja4 - the company is a corporation so you never spoke to an owner...so much for your credibility and your complaint about a box is beyond ridiculous. Grow up no one buys you a box to return merchandise in. No one speaks to anyone that way from Lady Golf. I have had 18 years of PERFECT SERVICE and never any problems so those reading these ridiculous complaints should see them for what they are !

• Al
    Alexandria Parasemo Feb 02, 2016

I agree with the statement above. Here is the policy and it is perfectly clear:
    Return Policy

All returns must be sent back to Lady Golf's main business address:

Lady Golf - The Fashion House
    73608 HIGHWAY 111, SUITE 1
    PALM DESERT, CA. 92260

REFUND/EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT:
    Please be sure to include instructions with any returns made. Refunds: will be provided for regular priced items received back at Lady Golf's main business address within 10 calendar days from the original date of delivery as long as the items are new, unworn-unused, in the original packaging and with all product & price tags attached. The refund will be applied back to the original form of payment for merchandise only, without shipping cost. Items marked "SALE" or "CLEARANCE" are Final Sale and not returnable. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for refunds on qualified returns to be completed.

EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT:
    is available for regular priced returnable merchandise received back at Lady Golf after the first 11 days and within 21 calendar days from the original date of delivery as long as it is new, unused, in its original packaging and with all product & price tags attached. Store Credits are not be transferable. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping fee's required for re-shipping merchandise.
    EXCHANGES: Please write EXCHANGE on your package for faster sorting and processing.

THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE RETURNED:
    Eric Javits Hats & Handbags, Intimates including Cleavage Coolers & Dimr's Nipple Covers, Used Merchandise, Sale Items, Clearance Items, Custom Production-Designed Items, Books/Videos/DVD's, Footwear without original shoebox & packaging and special orders. A special order is defined as any item not kept in-stock on a regular basis that requires the item to be ordered into stock specifically for you.

Help us avoid unnecessary costs: If shoes are being returned the actual shoe box can not be used as shipping box since this would damage the product's resale ability. A $10.00 box charge will be deducted from your return in addition to any restock charges for returning a damaged shoebox which includes using tape, labels or stickers on the box.

RESTOCKING FEE'S:
    A 10% restocking fee will be charged for any Walter Genuin, Henry & Magda, Peter Millar and Aerogreen Footwear returns. These Restock charges do not apply to exchanges.
    I am a law student and if sounds like sour grapes to me as well.